Contact information of School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:wsuwpa. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Dahl (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ecwsuus.html .
- 2019-5 Assessing the Importance of an Attribute in a Demand SystemStructural Model versus Machine Learning
by Badruddoza, Syed & Amin, Modhurima & McCluskey, Jill
- 2019-4 Financial stress, cognition and vaccine use: Dual-processing and changes in risk preference
by Iles, Richard & Marsh, Thomas & Mwangi, Thumbi & Palmer, Guy
- 2019-3 The role of poverty on economic decision-making: a model of cognitive function and heuristic use
by Iles, Richard & Gatumu, Haniel & Kagunda, Samuel
- 2019-2 Poverty, a heuristic and economic decision-making: A quasi-natural experiment from rural Kenya
by Iles, Richard & Marsh, Thomas & Mwangi, Thumbi
- 2019-1 Regulators and Environmental Groups: Substitutes or Complements?
by Espinola-Arredondo, Ana & Stathopoulou, Eleni & Munoz, Felix
- 2018-8 Pollution Abatement with Disruptive R&D Investment
by Strandholm, John & Espinola-Arredondo, Ana & Munoz-Garcia, Felix
- 2018-6 Do Privately-Owned Prisons Increase Incarceration Rates?
by Galinato, Gregmar & Rohla, Ryne
- 2018-5 Can Mandatory Certification Promote Greenwashing? A Signaling Approach
by Espinola-Arredondo, Ana & Garrido, Dolores & Munoz, Felix
- 2018-4 Common Pool Resources with Endogenous Equity Shares
by Kanjilal, Kiriti & Munoz-Garcia, Felix
- 2018-2 Can Free-Riding Be Beneficial? Optimal Antimicrobial Use Under Free-Riding And Resistance Externalities
by Delmond, Anthony & Ahmed, Haseeb