What is the socially desirable formation of environmental R&D?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2011.
"A Note on Environmental R&D under Time-Consistent Emission Tax,"
International Journal of Business and Economics,
School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 10(3), pages 257-260, December.
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2011. "A note on environmental R&D under time-consistent emission tax," IDEC DP2 Series 1-6, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Motta,Massimo, 2004. "Competition Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521016919, March.
- Poyago-Theotoky, J.A., 2007. "The organization of R&D and environmental policy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 63-75, January.
- Gamal Atallah, 2007. "Research Joint Ventures with Asymmetric Spillovers and Symmetric Contributions," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(7), pages 559-586.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2005:i:18:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toshimitsu, Tsuyoshi, 2003. "Optimal R&D policy and endogenous quality choice," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 1159-1178, October.
- Belleflamme,Paul & Peitz,Martin, 2010. "Industrial Organization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521681599, November.
- Yakita, Akira & Yamauchi, Hisayuki, 2011. "Environmental awareness and environmental R&D spillovers in differentiated duopoly," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 137-143, September.
- FitzGerald, John & Scott, Susan & Morgenroth, Edgar & FitzGerald, John, 2006. "Environment," Book Chapters, in: Morgenroth, Edgar (ed.),Ex-Ante Evaluation of the Investment Priorities for the National Development Plan 2007-2013, chapter 7, pages 98-102, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gamal Atallah, 2005.
"R&D cooperation with asymmetric spillovers,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 919-936, August.
- Gamal Atallah, 2005. "R&D cooperation with asymmetric spillovers," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 38(3), pages 919-936, August.
- Scott, John T., 2005. "Corporate social responsibility and environmental research and development," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 313-331, September.
- Grossman, Gene M & Shapiro, Carl, 1986. "Research Joint Ventures: An Antitrust Analysis," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 315-337, Fall.
- Cameron Hepburn, 2006. "Regulation by Prices, Quantities, or Both: A Review of Instrument Choice," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 226-247, Summer.
- Poyago-Theotoky, J.A., 2010. "Corrigendum to "The Organization of R&D and Environmental Policy" [J. Econ. Behav. Org. 62 (2007) 63-75]," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 449-449, November.
- Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna & Teerasuwannajak, Khemarat, 2002. "The Timing of Environmental Policy: A Note on the Role of Product Differentiation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 305-316, May.
- Gamal Atallah, 2005. "Research Joint Ventures Cartelization with Asymmetric R&D Spillovers," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(18), pages 1-11.
- Jeroen Hinloopen, 1997. "Subsidizing cooperative and noncooperative R&D in duopoly with spillovers," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 151-175, June.
- Jeroen Hinloopen, 2000. "More on subsidizing cooperative and noncooperative R&D in duopoly with spillovers," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 295-308, October.
- Kamien, Morton I & Muller, Eitan & Zang, Israel, 1992. "Research Joint Ventures and R&D Cartels," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1293-1306, December.
- Requate, Till, 2005. "Dynamic incentives by environmental policy instruments--a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2-3), pages 175-195, August.
- Puller, Steven L., 2006. "The strategic use of innovation to influence regulatory standards," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 690-706, November.
- Yannis Caloghirou & Stavros Ioannides & Nicholas S. Vonortas, 2003. "Research Joint Ventures," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 541-570, September.
- Jiunn-Rong Chiou & Jin-Li Hu, 2001. "Environmental Research Joint Ventures under Emission Taxes," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(2), pages 129-146, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ouchida, Yasunori & Goto, Daisaku, 2014. "Do emission subsidies reduce emission? In the context of environmental R&D organization," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 511-516.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental research joint venture; Environmental R&D; Time-consistent emission tax; Competition policy; Cournot duopoly;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hir:idecdp:2-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keisuke Kawata). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gshirjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.