R&D Returns, Market Structure and Research Joint Ventures
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Rabah Amir, 2000. "R&D Returns, Market Structure, and Research Joint Ventures," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 156(4), pages 583-583, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- James W. Friedman, 1971. "A Non-cooperative Equilibrium for Supergames," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 1-12.
- Schmidt, Klaus M. & Schnitzer, Monika, 1995.
"The interaction of explicit and implicit contracts,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 193-199, May.
- Schmidt, Klaus M. & Schnitzer, Monika, 1995. "The interaction of explicit and implicit contracts," Munich Reprints in Economics 19763, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Michael D. Whinston, 1990. "Multimarket Contact and Collusive Behavior," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, pages 1-26.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AMIR, Rabah & GARCIA, Filomena & KNAUFF, Malgorzata, 2006.
"Endogenous heterogeneity in strategic models: symmetry-breaking via strategic substitutes and nonconcavities,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2006008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rabah Amir & Filomena Garcia & Malgorzata Knauff, 2006. "Endogenous Heterogeneity in Strategic Models: Symmetry-breaking via Strategic Substitutes and Nonconcavities," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/29, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Andrea Mantovani & Giordano Mion, 2006.
"Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, pages 19-48.
- MANTOVANI, Andrea & MION, Giordano, "undated". "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1863, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Andrea MANTOVANI & Giordano MION, 2006. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2006012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- MANTOVANI, Andrea & MION, Giordano, 2003. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 2003023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mantovani, Andrea & Mion, Giordano, 2006. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42665, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- A. Mantovani & G. Mion, 2002. "Advertising and Endogenous Exit in a Differentiated Duopoly," Working Papers 455, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:102-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arpita Chatterjee, 2014. "Endogenous Comparative Advantage, Gains From Trade and Symmetry-Breaking," Discussion Papers 2014-18, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Haruna, Shoji, 2007. "Cooperative and noncooperative R&D with spillovers: The case of labor-managed firms," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 423-440, December.
- Ouchida, Yasunori & Goto, Daisaku, 2016. "Environmental research joint ventures and time-consistent emission tax: Endogenous choice of R&D formation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 179-188.
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2014. "Environmental Research Joint Ventures and Time-Consistent Emission Tax," Working Papers 2014.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategic R&D; dominated strategies; asymmetric equilibria; research joint venture;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuieci:1999-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciekudk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.