R&D Returns, Market Structure, and Research Joint Ventures
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Rabah Amir, 1999. "R&D Returns, Market Structure and Research Joint Ventures," CIE Discussion Papers 1999-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AMIR, Rabah & GARCIA, Filomena & KNAUFF, Malgorzata, 2006.
"Endogenous heterogeneity in strategic models: symmetry-breaking via strategic substitutes and nonconcavities,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2006008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rabah Amir & Filomena Garcia & Malgorzata Knauff, 2006. "Endogenous Heterogeneity in Strategic Models: Symmetry-breaking via Strategic Substitutes and Nonconcavities," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/29, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Andrea Mantovani & Giordano Mion, 2006.
"Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 72(1), pages 19-48.
- A. Mantovani & G. Mion, 2002. "Advertising and Endogenous Exit in a Differentiated Duopoly," Working Papers 455, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Andrea MANTOVANI & Giordano MION, 2006. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2006012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mantovani, Andrea & Mion, Giordano, 2006. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42665, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- MANTOVANI, Andrea & MION, Giordano, 2006. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1863, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MANTOVANI, Andrea & MION, Giordano, 2003. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 2003023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:eee:inecon:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:102-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arpita Chatterjee, 2014. "Endogenous Comparative Advantage, Gains From Trade and Symmetry-Breaking," Discussion Papers 2014-18, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Haruna, Shoji, 2007. "Cooperative and noncooperative R&D with spillovers: The case of labor-managed firms," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 423-440, December.
- Ouchida, Yasunori & Goto, Daisaku, 2016. "Environmental research joint ventures and time-consistent emission tax: Endogenous choice of R&D formation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 179-188.
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2014. "Environmental Research Joint Ventures and Time-Consistent Emission Tax," Working Papers 2014.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rabah Amir & Filomena Garcia & Christine Halmenschlager & Joana Pais, 2011. "R&D As A Prisoner'S Dilemma And R&D‐Avoiding Cartels," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 79(1), pages 81-99, January.
More about this item
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(200012)156:4_583:rrmsar_2.0.tx_2-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .