Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrea Mantovani & Giordano Mion, 2006. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 72(1), pages 19-48.
- Andrea MANTOVANI & Giordano MION, 2006. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2006012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mantovani, Andrea & Mion, Giordano, 2006. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42665, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- MANTOVANI, Andrea & MION, Giordano, 2003. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 2003023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- A. Mantovani & G. Mion, 2002. "Advertising and Endogenous Exit in a Differentiated Duopoly," Working Papers 455, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rabah Amir, 2000.
"R&D Returns, Market Structure, and Research Joint Ventures,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 156(4), pages 583-583, December.
- Rabah Amir, 1999. "R&D Returns, Market Structure and Research Joint Ventures," CIE Discussion Papers 1999-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Kyle Bagwell & Garey Ramey, 1988. "Advertising and Limit Pricing," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(1), pages 59-71, Spring.
- Gene M. Grossman & Carl Shapiro, 1984. "Informative Advertising with Differentiated Products," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 63-81.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1986. "Price and Advertising Signals of Product Quality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 796-821, August.
- Avinash Dixit & Victor Norman, 1978.
"Advertising and Welfare,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(1), pages 1-17, Spring.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Norman, Victor, 1976. "Advertising and Welfare," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 082, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Nils-Henrik M. von der Fehr & Kristin Stevik, 1998.
"Persuasive Advertising and Product Differentiation,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(1), pages 113-126, July.
- Von der Fehr, N.H.M. & Stevik, K., 1996. "Persuasive Advertising and Product Differentiation," Memorandum 01/1996, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- James W. Friedman, 1983. "Advertising and Oligopolistic Equilibrium," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(2), pages 464-473, Autumn.
- Nelson, Philip, 1974. "Advertising as Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(4), pages 729-754, July/Aug..
- Demsetz, Harold, 1979. "Accounting for Advertising as a Barrier to Entry," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(3), pages 345-360, July.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Ramey, Garey, 1990. "Advertising and pricing to deter or accommodate entry when demand is unknown," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 93-113.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2002. "Advertising with Spillover Effects in a Differential Oligopoly Game With Differentiated Goods," Working Papers 430, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ishigaki, Hiroaki, 2000. "Informative advertising and entry deterrence: a Bertrand model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 337-343, June.
- Claudio A. Piga, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of Advertising and Product Differentiation," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 13(5), pages 509-522, October.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1983. "Advertising and Entry Deterrence: An Exploratory Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 636-653, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ma, Jie & Ulph, Alistair, 2004. "Advertising in a differentiated duopoly and its policy implications for an open economy," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 406, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Ma, Jie & Ulph, Alistair, 2004. "Advertising in a differentiated duopoly and its policy implications for an open economy," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0406, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
More about this item
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:1863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.