The Timing of Environmental Policy: A Note on the Role of Product Differentiation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transe:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:170-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis Gautier, 2013. "Multilateral and unilateral policy reform of emission taxes and abatement subsidies in a two-country model with oligopolistic interdependence," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 15(1), pages 59-71, January.
- Ouchida, Yasunori & Goto, Daisaku, 2014. "Do emission subsidies reduce emission? In the context of environmental R&D organization," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 511-516.
- Tohru Naito & Hikaru Ogawa, 2009. "Direct versus indirect environmental regulation in a partially privatized mixed duopoly," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 10(2), pages 87-100, June.
- Garcia, Arturo & Leal, Mariel & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2018. "Time-inconsistent environmental policies with a consumer-friendly firm: tradable permits versus emission tax," MPRA Paper 86407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanna Poyago-Thotoky, 2003.
"Optimal Environmental Taxation, R&D Subsidization and the Role of Market Conduct,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 15-26, Spring.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2003. "Optimal environmental taxation, R&D subsidization and the role of market conduct," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200309, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Ouchida, Yasunori & Goto, Daisaku, 2016. "Environmental research joint ventures and time-consistent emission tax: Endogenous choice of R&D formation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 179-188.
- Moner-Colonques, R. & Rubio, S., 2015. "The timing of environmental policy in a duopolistic market," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(1).
- repec:taf:apeclt:v:23:y:2016:i:5:p:324-331 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:2026-:d:121239 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2012. "What is the socially desirable formation of environmental R&D?," IDEC DP2 Series 2-6, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:122:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00712-017-0531-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Brécard, Dorothée & Hlaimi, Boubaker & Lucas, Sterenn & Perraudeau, Yves & Salladarré, Frédéric, 2009. "Determinants of demand for green products: An application to eco-label demand for fish in Europe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 115-125, November.
- Lambert Schoonbeek & Frans Vries, 2009. "Environmental taxes and industry monopolization," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 94-106, August.
- Leal, Mariel & Garcia, Arturo & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2018. "The timing of environmental tax policy with a consumer-friendly firm," MPRA Paper 85393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorothée Brécard, 2013. "Environmental Quality Competition and Taxation in the Presence of Green Network Effect Among Consumers," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2016.
"Cournot duopoly and environmental R&D under regulator’s precommitment to an emissions tax,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 324-331, March.
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2014. "Cournot duopoly and environmental R&D under regulator’s precommitment to an emissions tax," IDEC DP2 Series 4-3, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:21:y:2002:i:3:p:305-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.