The Timing of Environmental Policy: A Note on the Role of Product Differentiation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moner-Colonques, R. & Rubio, S., 2015. "The timing of environmental policy in a duopolistic market," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(01).
- Leal, Mariel & Garcia, Arturo & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2018.
"The Timing Of Environmental Tax Policy With A Consumer-Friendly Firm,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 59(1), pages 25-43, June.
- Leal, Mariel & Garcia, Arturo & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2018. "The timing of environmental tax policy with a consumer-friendly firm," MPRA Paper 85393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ouchida, Yasunori & Goto, Daisaku, 2016. "Environmental research joint ventures and time-consistent emission tax: Endogenous choice of R&D formation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 179-188.
- Ye Duan & Nan Li & Hailin Mu & Shusen Gui, 2017. "Research on CO 2 Emission Reduction Mechanism of China’s Iron and Steel Industry under Various Emission Reduction Policies," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-24, December.
- García, Arturo & Leal, Mariel & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2018.
"Time-inconsistent environmental policies with a consumer-friendly firm: Tradable permits versus emission tax,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 523-537.
- Garcia, Arturo & Leal, Mariel & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2018. "Time-inconsistent environmental policies with a consumer-friendly firm: tradable permits versus emission tax," MPRA Paper 86407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanna Poyago-Thotoky, 2003.
"Optimal Environmental Taxation, R&D Subsidization and the Role of Market Conduct,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 15-26, Spring.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2003. "Optimal environmental taxation, R&D subsidization and the role of market conduct," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 200309, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2012. "What is the socially desirable formation of environmental R&D?," IDEC DP2 Series 2-6, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur & Chen, Jiaqi, 2019. "Timing of R&D Decisions and Output Subsidies in a Mixed Duopoly with Spillovers," MPRA Paper 91452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lambert Schoonbeek & Frans Vries, 2009. "Environmental taxes and industry monopolization," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 94-106, August.
- Dorothée Brécard, 2013. "Environmental Quality Competition and Taxation in the Presence of Green Network Effect Among Consumers," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Chen, Jiaqi & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2020. "Endogenous timing game with R&D decisions and output subsidies," MPRA Paper 99503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bian, Junsong & Guo, Xiaolei & Li, Kevin W., 2018. "Decentralization or integration: Distribution channel selection under environmental taxation," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 170-193.
- Tohru Naito & Hikaru Ogawa, 2009. "Direct versus indirect environmental regulation in a partially privatized mixed duopoly," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 10(2), pages 87-100, June.
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2014. "Cournot duopoly and environmental R&D under regulator’s precommitment to an emissions tax," IDEC DP2 Series 4-3, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Mahelet G. Fikru & Luis Gautier, 2017. "Environmental taxation and mergers in oligopoly markets with product differentiation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 45-65, September.
- Bian, Junsong & Zhao, Xuan, 2020. "Tax or subsidy? An analysis of environmental policies in supply chains with retail competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 283(3), pages 901-914.
- Luis Gautier, 2013. "Multilateral and unilateral policy reform of emission taxes and abatement subsidies in a two-country model with oligopolistic interdependence," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 15(1), pages 59-71, January.
- Ouchida, Yasunori & Goto, Daisaku, 2014. "Do emission subsidies reduce emission? In the context of environmental R&D organization," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 511-516.
- Brécard, Dorothée & Hlaimi, Boubaker & Lucas, Sterenn & Perraudeau, Yves & Salladarré, Frédéric, 2009. "Determinants of demand for green products: An application to eco-label demand for fish in Europe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 115-125, November.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur, 2020. "Partial privatization and subsidization in a time-consistent policy: output versus R&D subsidies," MPRA Paper 99861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:21:y:2002:i:3:p:305-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.