Environmental awareness and environmental R&D spillovers in differentiated duopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Akira Yakita, 2009. "Technology Choice And Environmental Awareness In A Trade And Environment Context," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 270-279, September.
- Klaus Conrad, 2005. "Price Competition and Product Differentiation When Consumers Care for the Environment," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 31(1), pages 1-19, May.
- Roberto Rodríguez-Ibeas, 2007. "Environmental Product Differentiation and Environmental Awareness," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(2), pages 237-254, February.
- Symeonidis, George, 2003. "Comparing Cournot and Bertrand equilibria in a differentiated duopoly with product R&D," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 39-55, January.
- Eriksson, Clas, 2004. "Can green consumerism replace environmental regulation?--a differentiated-products example," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 281-293, September.
- Nirvikar Singh & Xavier Vives, 1984. "Price and Quantity Competition in a Differentiated Duopoly," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(4), pages 546-554, Winter.
- Symeonidis, George, 1999. "Cartel stability in advertising-intensive and R&D-intensive industries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 121-129, January.
- Kabiraj, Tarun, 2007. "On the incentives for cooperative research," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 17-23, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smirnova, Janna, 2015. "Environmental awareness of nations: the interplay with institutional transformation," MPRA Paper 65857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hsu, Chu-Chuan & Lee, Jen-Yao & Wang, Leonard F.S., 2017. "Consumers awareness and environmental policy in differentiated mixed oligopoly," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 444-454.
- Ouchida, Yasunori & Goto, Daisaku, 2016. "Environmental research joint ventures and time-consistent emission tax: Endogenous choice of R&D formation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 179-188.
- Gori, Giuseppe Francesco & Lambertini, Luca, 2013.
"Trade liberalisation between asymmetric countries with environmentally concerned consumers,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 549-560.
- G. F. Gori & L. Lambertini, 2012. "Trade liberalisation between Asymmetric Countries with Environmentally Concerned Consumers," Working Papers wp824, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giuseppe Francesco Gori & Luca Lambertini, 2012. "Trade Liberalisation between Asymmetric Countries with Environmentally Concerned Consumers," Working Paper series 40_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2012. "What is the socially desirable formation of environmental R&D?," IDEC DP2 Series 2-6, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2014.
"Environmental Research Joint Ventures and Time-Consistent Emission Tax,"
2014.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ouchida, Yasunori & Goto, Daisaku, 2014. "Environmental Research Joint Ventures and Time-Consistent Emission Tax," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 166524, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Lisa Jacobson & Jonas Åkerman & Matteo Giusti & Avit K. Bhowmik, 2020. "Tipping to Staying on the Ground: Internalized Knowledge of Climate Change Crucial for Transformed Air Travel Behavior," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-18, March.
- Zhang, Linghong & Wang, Jingguo & You, Jianxin, 2015. "Consumer environmental awareness and channel coordination with two substitutable products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(1), pages 63-73.
- Chang Su & Xiaojing Liu & Wenyi Du, 2020. "Green Supply Chain Decisions Considering Consumers’ Low-Carbon Awareness under Different Government Subsidies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-12, March.
- Luis Gautier, 2017. "Local content and emission taxes when the number of foreign firms is endogenous," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 239-266, November.
- Ouchida, Yasunori & Goto, Daisaku, 2014. "Do emission subsidies reduce emission? In the context of environmental R&D organization," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 511-516.
- Lian, Xubei & Gong, Qiang & Wang, Leonard F.S., 2018. "Consumer awareness and ex-ante versus ex-post environmental policies revisited," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 68-77.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental R&D Product differentiation Duopoly Environmental awareness R&D cooperation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon:v:65:y:2011:i:3:p:137-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.