Environmental Product Differentiation and Environmental Awareness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian & Hicks, Robert L., 2002. "Can Eco-Labels Tune a Market? Evidence from Dolphin-Safe Labeling," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 339-359, May.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata, 2002.
"Environmental Labeling and Incomplete Consumer Information in Laboratory Markets,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 113-134, January.
- Cason, T.N. & Gangadharan, L., 1999. "Environmental Labeling and Incomplete Consumer Information in Laboratory Markets," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 708, The University of Melbourne.
- Jaskold Gabszewicz, J. & Thisse, J. -F., 1979. "Price competition, quality and income disparities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 340-359, June.
- José Moraga-González & Noemi Padrón-Fumero, 2002. "Environmental Policy in a Green Market," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(3), pages 419-447, July.
- Stefanie Kirchhoff, 2000. "Green Business and Blue Angels," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(4), pages 403-420, April.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Singh, Harsha V, 1994. "Eco-labelling: Policy Considerations," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 53-65.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van't Veld, Klaas & Kotchen, Matthew J., 2011. "Green clubs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 309-322.
- Moser, Riccarda & Raffaelli, Roberta & Thilmany, Dawn D., 2011. "Consumer Preferences for Fruit and Vegetables with Credence-Based Attributes: A Review," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 14(2).
- Doni, Nicola & Ricchiuti, Giorgio, 2013.
"Market equilibrium in the presence of green consumers and responsible firms: A comparative statics analysis,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 380-395.
- Nicola Doni & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2011. "Market Equilibrium in the Presence of Green Consumers and Responsible Firms: A Comparative Statics Analysis," Working Papers 2011.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nicola Doni & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2011. "Market Equilibrium in the Presence of Green Consumers and Responsible Firms: a Comparative Statics Analysis," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_07.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Alexander Haupt & Magdalena Stadejek, 2010. "The Choice of Environmental Policy Instruments: Energy Efficiency and Redistribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 2986, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gori, Giuseppe Francesco & Lambertini, Luca, 2013.
"Trade liberalisation between asymmetric countries with environmentally concerned consumers,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 549-560.
- G. F. Gori & L. Lambertini, 2012. "Trade liberalisation between Asymmetric Countries with Environmentally Concerned Consumers," Working Papers wp824, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giuseppe Francesco Gori & Luca Lambertini, 2012. "Trade Liberalisation between Asymmetric Countries with Environmentally Concerned Consumers," Working Paper series 40_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Dimech, Marco & Caputo, Vincenzina & Canavari, Maurizio, 2011. "Attitudes of Maltese Consumers Towards Quality in Fruit and Vegetables in Relation to Their Food-Related Lifestyles," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 14(4).
- Yakita, Akira & Yamauchi, Hisayuki, 2011. "Environmental awareness and environmental R&D spillovers in differentiated duopoly," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 137-143, September.
More about this item
Keywordsbrown consumers; environmental awareness; polluting emissions; green consumers; L15; L51; Q20;
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:36:y:2007:i:2:p:237-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.