Consumer Preferences for Fruit and Vegetables with Credence-Based Attributes: A Review
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1010 Vermont Avenue, Suite 201, Washington, DC 20005, USA|
Phone: 1 (202) 429-1610
Web page: http://www.ifama.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Loureiro, Maria L. & McCluskey, Jill J. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2001. "Assessing Consumer Preferences For Organic, Eco-Labeled, And Regular Apples," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Henseleit, Meike & Kubitzki, Sabine & Teuber, Ramona, 2007. "Determinants of Consumer Preferences for Regional Food," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7871, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Boccaletti, Stefano & Nardella, Michele, 2000. "Consumer Willingness To Pay For Pesticide-Free Fresh Fruit And Vegetables In Italy," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 3(03).
- Julie A. Caswell & Eliza M. Mojduszka, 1996.
"Using Informational Labeling to Influence the Market for Quality in Food Products,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1248-1253.
- Caswell, Julie A. & Mojduszka, Eliza M., 1996. "Using Informational Labeling To Influence The Market For Quality In Food Products," Working Papers 25989, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Jayson Lusk & Tomas Nilsson & Ken Foster, 2007. "Public Preferences and Private Choices: Effect of Altruism and Free Riding on Demand for Environmentally Certified Pork," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(4), pages 499-521, April.
- Craig A. Bond & Dawn Thilmany & Jennifer Keeling Bond, 2008. "Understanding consumer interest in product and process-based attributes for fresh produce," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 231-252.
- Mabiso, Athur & Sterns, James A. & House, Lisa & Wysocki, Allen F., 2005. "Estimating Consumers' Willingness-To-Pay for Country-Of-Origin Labels in Fresh Apples and Tomatoes: A Double-Hurdle Probit Analysis of American Data Using Factor Scores," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19418, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kim Darby & Marvin T. Batte & Stan Ernst & Brian Roe, 2008. "Decomposing Local: A Conjoint Analysis of Locally Produced Foods," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(2), pages 476-486.
- Dawn Thilmany & Craig A. Bond & Jennifer K. Bond, 2008. "Going Local: Exploring Consumer Behavior and Motivations for Direct Food Purchases," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1303-1309.
- Travisi, Chiara Maria & Nijkamp, Peter, 2008. "Valuing environmental and health risk in agriculture: A choice experiment approach to pesticides in Italy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 598-607, November.
- Jayson L. Lusk & Darren Hudson, 2004. "Willingness-to-Pay Estimates and Their Relevance to Agribusiness Decision Making," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 152-169.
- Jeffrey R. Blend & Eileen O. van Ravenswaay, 1999. "Measuring Consumer Demand for Ecolabeled Apples," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1072-1077.
- Peter Martinsson, 2002.
"Using Choice Experiments for Non-Market Valuation,"
EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper
sp200205t2, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised May 2002.
- Cranfield, John A.L. & Magnusson, Erik, 2003. "Canadian Consumer's Willingness-To-Pay For Pesticide Free Food Products: An Ordered Probit Analysis," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 6(04).
- Darby, Kim & Batte, Marvin T. & Ernst, Stanley C. & Roe, Brian E., 2006. "Willingness to pay for locally produced foods: A customer intercept study of direct market and grocery store shoppers," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21336, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Silva, Andres & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Campbell, Benjamin L. & Park, John L., 2007. "On the Use of Valuation Mechanisms to Measure Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Novel Products: A Comparison of Hypothetical and Non-Hypothetical Values," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 10(02).
- Poole, Nigel D. & Marti'nez, Laura Marti'nez-Carrasco & Gimenez, Fernando Vidal, 2007. "Quality perceptions under evolving information conditions: Implications for diet, health and consumer satisfaction," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 175-188, April.
- Lohr, Luanne, 2001. "Factors Affecting International Demand And Trade In Organic Food Products," Faculty Series 16674, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Hamilton, Stephen F. & Sunding, David L. & Zilberman, David, 2003. "Public goods and the value of product quality regulations: the case of food safety," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3-4), pages 799-817, March.
- Danny Campbell & W. George Hutchinson & Riccardo Scarpa, 2006.
"Lexicographic Preferences in Discrete Choice Experiments: Consequences on Individual-Specific Willingness to Pay Estimates,"
2006.128, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Danny Campbell & George Hutchinson & Riccardo Scarpa, 2006. "Lexicographic preferences for rural environmental landscape improvements: implications on individual-specific willingness to pay estimates," Working Papers 0610, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Bharath Arunachalam & Shida R. Henneberry & Jayson L. Lusk & F. Bailey Norwood, 2007. "An Empirical Investigation into the Excessive-Choice Effect," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), pages 810-825.
- Erik Magnusson & J. A. L. Cranfield, 2005. "Consumer Demand for Pesticide Free Food Products in Canada: A Probit Analysis," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 53(1), pages 67-81, 03.
- Ernst, Stanley C. & Batte, Marvin T. & Darby, Kim & Worley, C. Thomas, 2006. "What Matters in Consumer Berry Preferences: Price? Source? Quality?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 37(01), March.
- Roberto Rodríguez-Ibeas, 2007. "Environmental Product Differentiation and Environmental Awareness," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(2), pages 237-254, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:103990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.