Consumer Willingness To Pay For Pesticide-Free Fresh Fruit And Vegetables In Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsu-Tan Fu & Jin-Tan Liu & James K. Hammitt, 1999. "Consumer Willingness to Pay for Low-Pesticide Fresh Produce in Taiwan," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 220-233.
- Buzby, Jean C. & Skees, Jerry R. & Ready, Richard C., 1995. "Chapter 12: USING CONTINGENT VALUATION TO VALUE FOOD SAFETY: A CASE STUDY OF GRAPEFRUIT AND PESTICIDE RESIDUES," Valuing Food Safety and Nutrition (1995), Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance, number 25972.
- Karen Blumenschein & Magnus Johannesson & Glenn C. Blomquist & Bengt Liljas & Richard M. O’Conor, 1998. "Experimental Results on Expressed Certainty and Hypothetical Bias in Contingent Valuation," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(1), pages 169-177, July.
- Caswell, Julie A., 1998. "Valuing the benefits and costs of improved food safety and nutrition," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(4), December.
- Misra, Sukant K. & Huang, Chung L. & Ott, Stephen L., 1991. "Consumer Willingness To Pay For Pesticide-Free Fresh Produce," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- Fox, John A. & Shogren, J. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Kliebenstein, James, 1995. "Experimental Auctions to Measure Willingness to Pay for Food Safety," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5343, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fox, John A. & Shogren, Jason F. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Kliebenstein, James B., 1995. "Chapter 06: EXPERIMENTAL AUCTIONS TO MEASURE WILLINGNESS TO PAY FOR FOOD SAFETY," Valuing Food Safety and Nutrition (1995), Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance, number 25986.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:34487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.