Factors Affecting International Demand And Trade In Organic Food Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lohr, Luanne, 1998. "Welfare Effects Of Eco-Label Proliferation: Too Much Of A Good Thing?," Faculty Series 16642, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Luanne Lohr, 1998. "Implications of Organic Certification for Market Structure and Trade," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1125-1129.
- Lohr, Luanne & Krissoff, Barry, 2001. "Consumer Effects Of Harmonizing International Standards For Trade In Organic Foods," Faculty Series 16726, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Gary D. Thompson, 1998. "Consumer Demand for Organic Foods: What We Know and What We Need to Know," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1113-1118.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lacaze, María Victoria & Rodríguez, Elsa Mirta M. & Lupín, Beatriz, 2009.
"Risks perceptions and willingness-to-pay for organic fresh chicken in Argentina,"
Nülan. Deposited Documents
815, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Lacaze, María Victoria & Rodríguez, Elsa Mirta M. & Lupín, Beatriz, 2010. "Risks perceptions and willingness-to-pay for organic fresh chicken in Argentina," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1286, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Lacaze, Maria Victoria & Rodriguez, Elsa M. & Lupin, Beatriz, 2009. "Risks Perceptions and Willingness-to-Pay for Organic Fresh Chicken in Argentina," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51016, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Saunders, Caroline M. & Emanuelsson, Martin, 2005. "ARGOS - Modelling the Economic, Environmental, and Social Implications for New Zealand from Different Scenarios Relating to the Demand and Supply of Organic Products," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24724, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vercammen, James, 2004. "Economic Features of Canadian Organic Food at the Mass-market Retail Level," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 05.
- Onyango, Benjamin M. & Hallman, William K. & Bellows, Anne, 2006. "Purchasing Organic Food in U.S. Food Systems: A Study of Attitudes and Practice," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21060, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Götze, Franziska & Mann, Stefan & Ferjani, Ali & Kohler, Andreas & Heckelei, Thomas, 2015. "A Hedonic Approach Towards Explaining Market Shares of Organic Food - Evidence from Swiss Household Data," 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015 209204, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Martín-Tapia, Inmaculada & Aragón-Correa, J. Alberto & Rueda-Manzanares, Antonio, 2010. "Environmental strategy and exports in medium, small and micro-enterprises," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 266-275, July.
- Colyer, Dale, 2004. "Environmental Regulations And Competitiveness," Working Papers 19100, West Virginia University, Department of Agricultural Resource Economics.
- Rodriguez, Elsa M. & Lacaze, Maria Victoria & Lupin, Beatriz, 2008.
"Contingent Valuation of Consumers’ Willingness-to-Pay for Organic Food in Argentina,"
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium
43947, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rodríguez, Elsa Mirta M. & Lacaze, María Victoria & Lupín, Beatriz, 2008. "Contingent valuation of consumers' willingness-to-pay for organic food in Argentina," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1022, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Marchesini, Sergio & Hasimu, Huliyeti & Regazzi, Domenico, 2007. "Literature review on the perception of agro-foods quality cues in the international environment," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7892, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roitner-Schobesberger, Birgit & Darnhofer, Ika & Somsook, Suthichai & Vogl, Christian R., 2008. "Consumer perceptions of organic foods in Bangkok, Thailand," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 112-121, April.
- Moser, Riccarda & Raffaelli, Roberta & Thilmany, Dawn D., 2011. "Consumer Preferences for Fruit and Vegetables with Credence-Based Attributes: A Review," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 14(2).
- Colyer, Dale, 2004. "Environmental Regulations and Agricultural Competitiveness," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 5(1).
- Saunders, Caroline M. & Emanuelsson, Martin, 2005. "Modelling the implications for New Zealand trade and producer returns from different scenarios relating to the demand and supply of organic products," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137946, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Abbott, Philip C., 2003. "Towards More Socially Responsible Cocoa Trade," Working Papers 14603, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Lohr, Luanne, 2001. "The Importance Of The Conservation Security Act To Us Competitiveness In Global Organic Markets," Faculty Series 16706, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ugeofs:16674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daugaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.