Consumer Preference And Demand For Organic Food: Evidence From A Vermont Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lohr, Luanne, 1998. "Welfare Effects Of Eco-Label Proliferation: Too Much Of A Good Thing?," Faculty Series 16642, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-123, Se.
- McCluskey, Jill J., 2000.
"A Game Theoretic Approach to Organic Foods: An Analysis of Asymmetric Information and Policy,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 1-9, April.
- McCluskey, Jill J., 2000. "A Game Theoretic Approach To Organic Foods: An Analysis Of Asymmetric Information And Policy," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-9, April.
- McCluskey, Jill J., 1999. "A Game Theoretic Approach to Organic Foods: An Analysis of Asymmetric Information and Policy," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123706, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Vandeman, Ann M. & Hayden, Beth, 1997. "New Law Paves Way for Expanding Organic Market," Food Review: The Magazine of Food Economics, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-5.
- Steven Payson, 1994. "Quality Measurement in Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 351, December.
- Jans, Sharon & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 2001. "The Economics Of Organic Farming In The U.S.: The Case Of Tomato Production," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20618, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Luanne Lohr, 1998. "Implications of Organic Certification for Market Structure and Trade," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1125-1129.
- Reicks, Marla & Splett, Patricia & Fishman, Amy, 1999. "Shelf Labeling Of Organic Foods: Customer Response In Minnesota Grocery Stores," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-13, July.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Italia, John & DeCongelio, Marc & Anderson, Karen & Barbour, Bruce, 2000. "Empirically Evaluating Grower Characteristics and Satisfaction with Organic Production," P Series 36738, Rutgers University, Department of Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & DeCongelio, Marc & Italia, John & Barbour, Bruce & Anderson, Karen, 2001. "Empirically Evaluating Consumer Characteristics and Satisfaction with Organic Products," P Series 36736, Rutgers University, Department of Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batte, Marvin T. & Hooker, Neal H. & Haab, Timothy C. & Beaverson, Jeremy, 2007.
"Putting their money where their mouths are: Consumer willingness to pay for multi-ingredient, processed organic food products,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 145-159, April.
- Batte, Marvin T. & Hooker, Neal H. & Haab, Timothy C. & Beaverson, Jeremy, 2006. "Putting Their Money Where Their Mouths Are: Consumer Willingness to Pay for Multi-Ingredient, Processed Organic Food Products," Working Papers 204879, Ohio State University, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.
- repec:ags:gewipr:260281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Idda, Lorenzo & Madau, Fabio A. & Pulina, Pietro, 2008. "The Motivational Profile of Organic Food Consumers: a Survey of Specialized Stores Customers in Italy," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43946, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dettmann, Rachael L., 2008. "Organic Produce: Who's Eating it? A Demographic Profile of Organic Produce Consumers," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6446, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Owusu, Victor, 2012. "Assessing Consumer Willingness to Pay a Premium for Organic Food Product: Evidence from Ghana," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 123394, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Owusu, Victor & Owusu, Michael Anifori, 2010. "Measuring Market Potential for Fresh Organic Fruit and Vegetable in Ghana," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95955, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Li, Jinghan & Zepeda, Lydia & Gould, Brian W., 2007. "The Demand for Organic Food in the U.S.: An Empirical Assessment," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-16.
- Ngoulma, Jeannot, 2015. "Consumers’ willingness to pay for dairy products: what the studies say? A Meta-Analysis," MPRA Paper 65250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zepeda, Lydia & Griffith, Garry R. & Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie), 2004. "Issues and Research Needs of the Australian Organic Food Products Market," Working Papers 12924, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Durham, Catherine A., 2007.
"The Impact of Environmental and Health Motivations on the Organic Share of Produce Purchases,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-17, October.
- Durham, Catherine A., 2007. "The Impact of Environmental and Health Motivations on the Organic Share of Produce Purchases," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(02), pages 304-320, October.
- Seidu, Ayuba & Seale, James, 2015. "Estimating Danish Consumers’ Preference for Organic Foods: Application of a Generalized Differential Demand System," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196809, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.