An Overview of the Organic Food Products Market in Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marshall, Graham R., 1993. "Organic farming in Australia: An economist's perspective," Conference Papers 9676, University of New England, Institute for Rural Futures.
- Klonsky, Karen & Tourte, Laura & Thompson, Gary D. & Lohr, Luanne & Krissoff, Barry, 1998. "Emergence Of U.S. Organic Agriculture: Can We Compete?," Faculty Series 16704, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Luanne Lohr, 1998. "Implications of Organic Certification for Market Structure and Trade," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1125-1129.
- Marshall, Graham R., 1991. "Organic Farming: Should Government Give it More Technical Support?," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 59(03), December.
- Gary D. Thompson, 1998. "Consumer Demand for Organic Foods: What We Know and What We Need to Know," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1113-1118.
- Greene, Catherine R. & Kremen, Amy, 2003. "U.S. Organic Farming In 2000-2001: Adoption Of Certified Systems," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33769, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Karen Klonsky & Laura Tourte, 1998. "Organic Agricultural Production in the United States: Debates and Directions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1119-1124.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uneewp:12928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuneau.html .