Emergence Of U.S. Organic Agriculture: Can We Compete?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mariano J. Gonzalez-Alcorta & Jeffrey H. Dorfman & Gene M. Pesti, 1994. "Maximizing profit in broiler production as prices change: A simple approximation with practical value," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 389-399.
- Allison, John R. & Baird, D. M., 1974. "Least-Cost Livestock Production Rations," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 41-45, December.
- Allison, John R. & Baird, D.M., 1974. "Least-Cost Livestock Production Rations," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 6(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deaton, Brady J., Jr. & Hoehn, John P., 2003. "Information As A Double-Edge Sword: Implications For Food Standards And Labels," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22235, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mahoney, Paul & Olson, Kent D. & Porter, Paul M. & Huggins, David R. & Perillo, Catherine A. & Crookston, R. Kent, 2001. "Risk Analysis of Organic Cropping Systems in Minnesota," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20691, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Zepeda, Lydia & Griffith, Garry R. & Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie), 2004. "Issues and Research Needs of the Australian Organic Food Products Market," Working Papers 12924, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Griffith, Garry R. & Zepeda, Lydia, 2003. "An Overview of the Organic Food Products Market in Australia," Working Papers 12928, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Singh, Sukhpal, 2004. "Marketing of Indian Organic Products: Status, Issues, and Prospects," IIMA Working Papers WP2004-10-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Phillips, Jon C. & Peterson, H. Christopher, 2001. "Demand Overview For Organic Produce," Staff Papers 11778, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsproduction; marketing; industry structure; international trade; certification; organic agriculture; Industrial Organization; International Relations/Trade; Marketing; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ugeofs:16704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daugaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .