Risk Analysis of Organic Cropping Systems in Minnesota
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olson, Kent D. & Westman, Lorin L. & Nordquist, Dale W., 1998.
"1997 Annual Report Of The Southeastern Minnesota Farm Business Management Association,"
13310, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Olson, Kent D. & Weness, Erlin J. & Christensen, James L. & Anderson, Robert D. & Fales, Perry A. & Nordquist, Dale W., 1998. "1997 Annual Report Of The Southwestern Minnesota Farm Business Management Association," Staff Papers 13476, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Klonsky, Karen & Tourte, Laura & Thompson, Gary D. & Lohr, Luanne & Krissoff, Barry, 1998. "Emergence Of U.S. Organic Agriculture: Can We Compete?," Faculty Series 16704, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Penelope L. Diebel & Jeffery R. Williams & Richard V. Llewelyn, 1995. "An Economic Comparison of Conventional and Alternative Cropping Systems for a Representative Northeast Kansas Farm," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 17(3), pages 323-335.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lohr, Luanne & Park, Timothy A., 2002. "Choice of insect management portfolios by organic farmers: lessons and comparative analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 87-99, November.
- Lohr, Luanne & Park, Timothy A., 2002. "Promoting Sustainable Insect Management Strategies: Learning From Organic Farmers," Faculty Series 16650, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Funtanilla, Margil & Lyford, Conrad P. & Wang, Chenggang, 2009. "An Evaluation of the Organic Cotton Marketing Opportunity," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49359, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea01:20691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .