Organic Agricultural Production in the United States: Debates and Directions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marasteanu, I. Julia & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2013. "Agglomeration and Spatial Dependence in Certified Organic Operations in the United States," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149551, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hirschi, Rick L., 2000. "Organic Row Crops In A Diversified Farm Portfolio," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36478, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ferto, Imre & Forgacs, Csaba, 2009.
"Is organic farming a chance for family farms to survive?,"
111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK
52862, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fertő, Imre & Forgács, Csaba, 2010. "Is organic farming a chance for family farms to survive?," IAMO Forum 2010: Institutions in Transition – Challenges for New Modes of Governance 52711, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- MacInnis, Bo, 2004. "Transaction Costs And Organic Marketing: Evidence From U.S. Organic Produce Farmers," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20386, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Phillips, Jon C. & Peterson, H. Christopher, 2007. "Strategic Marketing Decisions for Organic Agricultural Producers," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 10(01).
- Patricia Allen & Martin Kovach, 2000. "The capitalist composition of organic: The potential of markets in fulfilling the promise of organic agriculture," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 17(3), pages 221-232, September.
- Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Griffith, Garry R. & Zepeda, Lydia, 2003. "An Overview of the Organic Food Products Market in Australia," Working Papers 12928, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Volpe, Richard J., III, 2006. "Exploring the Potential Effects of Organic Production on Contracting in American Agribusiness," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21086, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Catalino, Alejandro Herrera & Lizardo, Magdalena, 2004. "Agriculture, Environmental Services and Agro-Tourism in the Dominican Republic," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 1(1).
- Amanor-Boadu, Vincent, 2008. "On the Development of an Ethical Demand Theory," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6236, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Veldstra, Michael D. & Alexander, Corinne E. & Marshall, Maria I., 2014. "To certify or not to certify? Separating the organic production and certification decisions," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P2), pages 429-436.
- Hurley, Sean P. & Kliebenstein, James B., 1999. "The Potential For Marketing Pork Products With Embedded Environmental Attributes: Results From An Experimental Study," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21598, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Henning Best, 2008. "Organic agriculture and the conventionalization hypothesis: A case study from West Germany," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 25(1), pages 95-106, January.
- Läpple, Doris & Kelley, Hugh, 2013. "Understanding the uptake of organic farming: Accounting for heterogeneities among Irish farmers," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 11-19.
- Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Zepeda, Lydia & Griffith, Garry R., 2005. "The Australian Organic Food Products Market: Overview, Issues and Research Needs," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 13.
- Parvathi, Priyanka & Waibel, Hermann, 2015. "Is Organic Agriculture and Fair Trade Certification a way out of Crisis? Evidence from Black Pepper Farmers in India," 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015 209209, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Zepeda, Lydia & Griffith, Garry R. & Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie), 2004. "Issues and Research Needs of the Australian Organic Food Products Market," Working Papers 12924, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Laepple, Doris & Kelley, Hugh, 2014. "Spatial dependence in the adoption of organic drystock farming in Ireland," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182759, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Crespi, John M. & Marette, Stephan, 2003. "Some Economic Implications Of Public Labeling," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(03), November.
- Plattner, Kristy & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Escalante, Cesar L. & Krewer, Gerard & Anderson, Peter & Liburd, Oscar & Tertuliano, Moukaram, 2008. "A Plan for Economic Evaluation of Organic Blueberry Production in Georgia," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6805, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Alejandro Herrera Catalino & Magdalena Lizardo, 2004. "Agriculture, Environmental Services and Agro-Tourism in the Dominican Republic," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 1(1), pages 87-116.
- Phillips, Jon C. & Peterson, H. Christopher, 2001. "Demand Overview For Organic Produce," Staff Papers 11778, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:80:y:1998:i:5:p:1119-1124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .