Recent International and Regulatory Decisions About Geographical Indications, The
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- StÃ©phan Marette & Roxanne Clemens & Bruce A. Babcock, 2007. "Recent International and Regulatory Decisions about Geographical Indications, The," Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) Publications 07-mwp10, Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) at Iowa State University.
- StÃ©phan Marette & Roxanne Clemens & Bruce A. Babcock, 2007. "Recent International and Regulatory Decisions about Geographical Indications, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-mwp10, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce A. Babcock & Roxanne Clemens, 2004.
"Geographical Indications and Property Rights: Protecting Value-Added Agricultural Products,"
Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) Publications
04-mbp7, Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) at Iowa State University.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Roxanne Clemens, 2004. "Geographical Indications and Property Rights: Protecting Value-Added Agricultural Products," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 04-mbp7, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Benitez, D. & Bouamra-Mechemache, Z. & Chaaban, J., 2005.
"Public labeling revisited : the role of technological constraints under protected designation of origin regulation,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse)
200521, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Benitez, Daniel & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Chaaban, Jad, 2005. "Public Labeling Revisited: The Role of Technological Constraints Under Protected Designation of Origin Regulation," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24668, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patel, Payal & House, Lisa & Spreen, Thomas H., 2011. "How Do Different Countries Use Labeling Standards: A Case Study Comparing Wisconsin Real Cheese to Parmigiano-Reggiano," 2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 122015, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:35-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anders, Sven M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2009.
"The Benefits and Costs of Proliferation of Geographical Labeling for Developing Countries,"
Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy,
Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
- Sven Anders & Julie A. Caswell, 2008. "The Benefits and Costs of Proliferation of Geographical Labelling for Developing Countries," Working Papers 2008-7, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Dentoni, Domenico & Menozzi, Davide & Capelli, Maria Giacinta, 2012. "Group heterogeneity and cooperation on the geographical indication regulation: The case of the “Prosciutto di Parma” Consortium," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 207-216.
- Jianyu Yu & Zohra Bouamra-Mechemache, 2016.
"Production standards, competition and vertical relationship,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 43(1), pages 79-111.
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Jianyu, Yu, 2013. "Production Standards, Competition and Vertical Relationship," TSE Working Papers 13-417, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Fares, M’hand & Raza, Saqlain & Thomas, Alban, 2018. "Is there complementarity between labels and brands? Evidence from small French co-operatives," TSE Working Papers 18-895, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.