Consumer Effects Of Harmonizing International Standards For Trade In Organic Foods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Loren W. Tauer, 1994.
"The value of segmenting the milk market into bST-Produced and Non-bST-Produced milk,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 3-12.
- Tauer, Loren W., 1992. "The Value of Segmenting the Milk Market into bST-Produced and Non-bST-Produced Milk," Working Papers 128119, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Lohr, Luanne, 1998. "Welfare Effects Of Eco-Label Proliferation: Too Much Of A Good Thing?," Faculty Series 16642, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Luanne Lohr, 1998. "Implications of Organic Certification for Market Structure and Trade," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1125-1129.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephan Marette & Roxanne Clemens & Bruce Babcock, 2008.
"Recent international and regulatory decisions about geographical indications,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 453-472.
- Marette, Stephan & Clemens, Roxanne L. B. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2008. "Recent International and Regulatory Decisions About Geographical Indications," ISU General Staff Papers 200801010800001009, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sawyer, Erin N. & Kerr, William A. & Hobbs, Jill E., 2008. "Consumer preferences and the international harmonization of organic standards," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 607-615, December.
- Lohr, Luanne, 2001. "Factors Affecting International Demand And Trade In Organic Food Products," Faculty Series 16674, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ugeofs:16726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daugaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.