The Role Played by the US Government in Protecting Geographical Indications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Charlier & Mai-Anh Ngo, 2007. "An analysis of the European Communities : Protection of trademarks and Geographical Indications for Agricultural Products and Foodstuffs Dispute," Post-Print halshs-00423916, HAL.
- StÃ©phan Marette & Roxanne Clemens & Bruce A. Babcock, 2007.
"Recent International and Regulatory Decisions about Geographical Indications, The,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
07-mwp10, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Marette, Stephan & Babcock, Bruce A., 2008. "Recent International and Regulatory Decisions About Geographical Indications, The," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12706, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- StÃ©phan Marette & Roxanne Clemens & Bruce A. Babcock, 2007. "Recent International and Regulatory Decisions about Geographical Indications, The," Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) Publications 07-mwp10, Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) at Iowa State University.
- Stephan Marette & Roxanne Clemens & Bruce Babcock, 2008.
"Recent international and regulatory decisions about geographical indications,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 453-472.
- Marette, Stephan & Clemens, Roxanne L. B. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2008. "Recent International and Regulatory Decisions About Geographical Indications," ISU General Staff Papers 200801010800001009, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tim Josling, 2006. "The War on "Terroir": Geographical Indications as a Transatlantic Trade Conflict," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 337-363.
- Correa, Carlos, 2007. "Trade Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights: A Commentary on the TRIPS Agreement," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199271283.
More about this item
Keywordsappellation of origin; geographical Indications; trademarks; United States; France; European Union; Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:35-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.