How do Different Countries use PDO/GI Standards: A Case Study Comparing Wisconsin Cheddar to Parmesan-Reggiano
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephan Marette & Roxanne Clemens & Bruce Babcock, 2008.
"Recent international and regulatory decisions about geographical indications,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 453-472.
- Marette, Stephan & Clemens, Roxanne L. B. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2008. "Recent International and Regulatory Decisions About Geographical Indications," ISU General Staff Papers 200801010800001009, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Roxanne Clemens, 2004.
"Geographical Indications and Property Rights: Protecting Value-Added Agricultural Products,"
Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) Publications
04-mbp7, Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) at Iowa State University.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Roxanne Clemens, 2004. "Geographical Indications and Property Rights: Protecting Value-Added Agricultural Products," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 04-mbp7, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haas, Rainer & Sterns, James & Meixner, Oliver, 2013. "US Consumers’ Perception of Local and Organic Food: An Analysis Based on Means-End Chain Analysis and Word Association," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164759, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iefi09:59176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.fooddynamics.org/ .