How do Different Countries use PDO/GI Standards: A Case Study Comparing Wisconsin Cheddar to Parmesan-Reggiano
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce A. Babcock & Roxanne Clemens, 2004.
"Geographical Indications and Property Rights: Protecting Value-Added Agricultural Products,"
Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) Publications
04-mbp7, Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) at Iowa State University.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Roxanne Clemens, 2004. "Geographical Indications and Property Rights: Protecting Value-Added Agricultural Products," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 04-mbp7, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Stephan Marette & Roxanne Clemens & Bruce Babcock, 2008.
"Recent international and regulatory decisions about geographical indications,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 453-472.
- Marette, Stephan & Clemens, Roxanne L. B. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2008. "Recent International and Regulatory Decisions About Geographical Indications," ISU General Staff Papers 200801010800001009, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haas, Rainer & Sterns, James & Meixner, Oliver, 2013. "US Consumers’ Perception of Local and Organic Food: An Analysis Based on Means-End Chain Analysis and Word Association," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164759, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iefi09:59176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilbonde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.