Contact information of Agricultural Economics Society - AES
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
- 303709 Land Transactions in Rural Areas: Comparative analysis between Japan and Scotland
by Kato, Yumi Isaka & Hubbard, Carmen & Garrod, Guy
- 303708 Determinants of farmers’ off-farm work decisions: How important are domain specific risk and uncertainty attitudes?
by Begho, Toritseju
- 303707 The groundnuts Fairtrade arrangement and its spillover effects on agricultural commercialization and household welfare outcomes: Empirical evidence from central Malawi
by Kaiyatsa, Stevier & Matita, Mirriam & Chirwa, Ephraim & Mazalale, Jacob
- 303706 Why grain merchants will never be so naive to use minimum variance hedging in daily business: A critical discussion
by Prehn, Sören
- 303705 Doing more with less: Leveraging social norms and status concerns in encouraging conservation farm practices
by Howley, Peter & Ocean, Neel
- 303704 Accounting for externalities in cross-sectional economic models of climate change impacts
by Moretti, Michele & Vanschoenwinkel, Janka & Van Passel, Steven
- 303703 The impact of protecting EU Geographical Indications in trade agreements
by Huysmans, Martijn & Curzi, Daniele
- 303702 The Potential Impacts of an EU-wide Agricultural Mitigation Target on the Irish Agriculture Sector
by Adenaeuer, Lucie & Breen, James & Witzke, Heinz-Peter & Kesting, Monika & Hayden, Anne
- 303701 Abating Ammonia Emissions: Farmers’ Willingness to Use Slurry Acidification Techniques during Spreading
by Thiermann, Insa & Latacz-Lohmann, U.
- 303700 A stochastic meta-frontier approach to estimating the impact of cooperatives membership on rice farmers’ efficiency: Contrasting results from Senegal
by Adjin, K. Christophe & Henning, Christian H.C.A.
- 303699 Going Beyond Average – Using Machine Learning to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Environmental Subsidies at Micro-Level
by Stetter, Christian & Menning, Philipp & Sauer, Johannes
- 303698 Identifying the role of women in UK farming through a systematic review of international literature
by Dunne, Chloe & Siettou, Christina & Wilson, Paul
- 303697 Food prices in Scottish remote areas: are they higher than average prices?
by Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Russo, Carlo
- 303696 Environmental certification: a study of a beef agro industrial system in Brazil
by Abrahao, Ana
- 303695 Animal welfare and production efficiency in German pork production
by Uehleke, Reinhard & Seifert, Stefan & Hüttel, Silke
- 303694 Seasonality in commodity prices across India: Extent and implications
by Baruah, Prerona