Geographic Indications and Farmer-Owned Brands: Why Do the U.S. And E.U. Disagree?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alston, Julian M. & Venner, Raymond J., 2002.
"The effects of the US Plant Variety Protection Act on wheat genetic improvement,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 527-542, May.
- Alston, Julian M. & Venner, Raymond J., 2000. "The effects of the U.S. Plant Variety Protection Act on wheat genetic improvement:," EPTD discussion papers 62, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Oehmke, James F. & Segerstrom, Paul S., 1993.
"High-technology-industry trade and investment : The role of factor endowments,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 49-71, February.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Oehmke, James F. & Segerstrom, Paul S., 1990. "High-Technology-Industry Trade and Investment: The Role of Factor Endowments," Staff Papers 201142, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephan Marette & Roxanne Clemens & Bruce Babcock, 2008.
"Recent international and regulatory decisions about geographical indications,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 453-472.
- Marette, Stephan & Clemens, Roxanne L. B. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2008. "Recent International and Regulatory Decisions About Geographical Indications," ISU General Staff Papers 200801010800001009, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alexander E. Saak, 2011.
"A Model of Labeling with Horizontal Differentiation and Cost Variability,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1131-1150.
- Saak, Alexander, 2011. "A model of labeling with horizontal differentiation and cost variability:," IFPRI discussion papers 1075, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Saak, Alexander E., 2011. "A Model of Labeling with Horizontal Differentiation and Cost Variability," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103540, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Marchesini, Sergio & Hasimu, Huliyeti & Regazzi, Domenico, 2007. "Literature review on the perception of agro-foods quality cues in the international environment," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7892, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brian Innes & John Cranfield, 2009. "Consumer preference for production-derived quality: analyzing perceptions of premium chicken production methods," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 395-411.
- Langinier Corinne & Babcock Bruce A., 2008.
"Agricultural Production Clubs: Viability and Welfare Implications,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-31, December.
- Langinier, Corinne & Babcock, Bruce A., 2006. "Agricultural Production Clubs: Viability and Welfare Implications," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12670, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Corinne Langinier & Bruce A. Babcock, 2006. "Agricultural Production Clubs: Viability and Welfare Implications," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 06-wp431, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .