Product Line Pricing in a Vertically Differentiated Oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- George Deltas & Thanasis Stengos & Eleftherios Zacharias, 2011. "Product line pricing in a vertically differentiated oligopoly," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(3), pages 907-929, August.
- George Deltas & Thanasis Stengos & Eleftherios Zacharias, 2010. "Product Line Pricing in a Vertically Differentiated Oligopoly," Working Paper series 14_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvio Sticher, 2013. "Competitive Market Segmentation," Diskussionsschriften dp1313, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Evdokia Dritsa & Eleftherios Zacharias, 2012. "Price Competition in a Duopoly Characterized by Positional Effects," Working Papers 12-21, NET Institute.
- Ciarli, Tommaso & Valente, Marco, 2016.
"The complex interactions between economic growth and market concentration in a model of structural change,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 38-54.
- Tommaso Ciarli & Marco Valente, 2016. "The Complex Interactions between Economic Growth and Market Concentration in a Model of Structural Change," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-06, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Tommaso Ciarli & Andre' Lorentz & Maria Savona & Marco Valente, 2012. "The role of technology, organisation, and demand in growth and income distribution," LEM Papers Series 2012/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsPricing; Multiproduct rms; Personal Computers; Product Entry and Exit;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-07-24 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2010-07-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2010-07-24 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MKT-2010-07-24 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gue:guelph:2010-10.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Kosempel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degueca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .