Monopoly, product differentiation and economic welfare
No abstract is available for this item.
- Bing Jing, 2006. "On the Profitability of Firms in a Differentiated Industry," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(3), pages 248-259, 05-06.
- Glen M. Schmidt & Evan L. Porteus, 2000. "The Impact of an Integrated Marketing and Manufacturing Innovation," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(4), pages 317-336, April.
- Gayer Amit, 2014. "Monopoly, Social Welfare, and Multi Product Quality," Mathematical Economics Letters, De Gruyter, vol. 2(3-4), pages 1-7, November.
- Lambertini, Luca, 1997. "On the provision of product quality by a labor-managed monopolist," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 279-283, August.
- L. Lambertini & R. Orsini, 1998. "Vertical Differentiation With A Positional Good," Working Papers 306, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jane Humphries, 2016. "Spinning the Industrial Revolution," Economics Series Working Papers 145, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- de Palma, Andre & Leruth, Luc, 1996. "Variable willingness to pay for network externalities with strategic standardization decisions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 235-251, September.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Celik, Levent, 2015.
"Product line design,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 517-526.
- Anderson, Simon P & Celik, Levent, 2014. "Product Line Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 10324, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark Armstrong, 2016. "Nonlinear Pricing," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 8(1), pages 583-614, October.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2015. "Nonlinear Pricing," MPRA Paper 65779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Armstrong, 2015. "Nonlinear Pricing," Economics Series Working Papers 756, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- De Fraja, Giovanni, 1996. "Product line competition in vertically differentiated markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 389-414, May.
- Bansal, Sangeeta, 2008. "Choice and design of regulatory instruments in the presence of green consumers," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 345-368, August.
- Balan, David J. & Deltas, George, 2013. "Better product at same cost, lower sales and lower welfare," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 322-330.
- Arora, Seema & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis, 1995. "Toward a theoretical model of voluntary overcompliance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 289-309, December.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Johnson, Justin P. & Myatt, David P., 2015. "The properties of product line prices," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 182-188.
- Prasenjit Banerjee & Jason F. Shogren, 2013. "Climate Change: Risk, Reputation, and Mechanism Design," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1303, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Andaluz, Joaquín, 2010. "Cartel sustainability with vertical product differentiation: Price versus quantity competition," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 201-211, December.
- Luca Lambertini & Raimondello Orsini, 2010. "R&D for Quality Improvement and Network Externalities," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 113-124, March.
- L. Lambertini & R. Orsini, 2004. "R&D for Quality Improvement and Network Externalities," Working Papers 516, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:703-712 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bansal, Sangeeta & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis, 2003. "Tax/subsidy policies in the presence of environmentally aware consumers," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 333-355, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:31:y:1983:i:1:p:88-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed