Multiproduct Cournot oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reecon:v:71:y:2017:i:4:p:675-689 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chisholm, Darlene C. & Norman, George, 2012. "Market access and competition in product lines," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 429-435.
- Fabra, Natalia & Montero, Juan Pablo, 2017. "Product Choice and Price Discrimination in Markets with Search Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 12046, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jian Shen & Huanxing Yang & Lixin Ye, 2016. "Competitive Nonlinear Pricing and Contract Variety," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 64-108, March.
- Bakó, Barna & Kálecz-Simon, András, 2012. "Price discrimination in asymmetric Cournot oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 301-303.
- McAfee, R. Preston, 2007. "Pricing Damaged Goods," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 1, pages 1-19.
- Homsombat, Winai & Lei, Zheng & Fu, Xiaowen, 2014. "Competitive effects of the airlines-within-airlines strategy – Pricing and route entry patterns," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-16.
- Anderson, Simon P & de Palma, André, 2015. "Economic distributions and primitive distributions in monopolistic competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 10748, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Justin P. Johnson & David P. Myatt, 2006.
"On the Simple Economics of Advertising, Marketing, and Product Design,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 756-784, June.
- David P. Myatt & Justin P. Johnson, 2004. "On the Simple Economics of Advertising, Marketing, and Product Design," Economics Series Working Papers 185, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Bourreau, Marc & Lupi, Paolo & Manenti, Fabio M., 2014.
"Old technology upgrades, innovation, and competition in vertically differentiated markets,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 10-31.
- Marc Bourreau & Paolo Lupi & Fabio Manenti, 2013. "Old Technology Upgrades, Innovation, and Competition in Vertically Differentiated Markets," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0158, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Johnson, Justin P. & Myatt, David P., 2015. "The properties of product line prices," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 182-188.
- Guangliang Ye, 2016. "Leadership and Privatisation in a Mixed Multi-product Oligopoly: An Endogenous Timing Model," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 170-180, June.
- Müller, Stephan & Götz, Georg, 2014. "Quality competition and entry deterrence: When to launch an extra brand," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 223, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Eric T. Anderson & James D. Dana, Jr., 2009. "When Is Price Discrimination Profitable?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(6), pages 980-989, June.
- Zhihong Chen & Zhiqi Chen, 2014. "Product Line Rivalry and Firm Asymmetry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(3), pages 417-435, September.
- Shohei Yoshida, 2015. "Multiproduct competition in vertically related industries," ISER Discussion Paper 0935, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Celik, Levent, 2015. "Product line design," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 517-526.
- Yi-Ling Cheng & Akihiko Takahashi, 2016. "Multiproduct Oligopoly and Trade Between Asymmetric Countries," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1023, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Friedrichsen, Jana, 2018. "Signals Sell: Product Lines when Consumers Differ Both in Taste for Quality and Image Concern," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 70, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:randje:v:37:y:2006:i:3:p:583-601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/randdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.