Social awareness and duopoly competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elster, Jon, 1989. "Social Norms and Economic Theory," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 99-117, Fall.
- Klaus Conrad, 2005. "Price Competition and Product Differentiation When Consumers Care for the Environment," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 31(1), pages 1-19, May.
- Francesca Sanna-Randaccio & Roberta Sestini, 2012.
"The Impact of Unilateral Climate Policy with Endogenous Plant Location and Market Size Asymmetry,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 580-599, August.
- Francesca Sanna-Randaccio & Roberta Sestini, 2010. "The Impact of Unilateral Climate Policy with Endogenous Plant Location and Market Size Asymmetry," Working Papers 2010.107, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 1994. "North-South Trade and the Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 755-787.
- Jaskold Gabszewicz, J. & Thisse, J. -F., 1979. "Price competition, quality and income disparities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 340-359, June.
- José Moraga-González & Noemi Padrón-Fumero, 2002. "Environmental Policy in a Green Market," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(3), pages 419-447, July.
- Eriksson, Clas, 2004. "Can green consumerism replace environmental regulation?--a differentiated-products example," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 281-293, September.
- Nigar Hashimzade & Jean Hindriks & Gareth D. Myles, 2006. "Solutions Manual to Accompany Intermediate Public Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262582694, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- François Maniquet & Massimo Morelli, 2015.
"Approval quorums dominate participation quorums,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(1), pages 1-27, June.
- Maniquet, François; Morelli, Massimo, 2010. "Approval Quorums Dominate Participation Quorums," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/13, European University Institute.
- MANIQUET, François & MORELLI, Massimo, 2015. "Approval quorums dominate participation quorums," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2666, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MANIQUET, François & MORELLI, Massimo & ,, 2013. "Approval quorums dominate participation quorums," CORE Discussion Papers 2013054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- A. Mantovani & C. Vergari, 2013. "Hedonic vs Environmental Quality: Which Policy Can Help in Lowering Pollution Emissions?," Working Papers wp906, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Palestini, Arsen & Solferino, Nazaria & Elisabetta Tessitore, M., 2014.
"The socially responsible choice in a duopolistic market: A dynamic model of “ethical product” differentiation,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 114-123.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Arsen Palestini & Nazaria Solferino & M.Elisabetta Tessitore, 2013. "The Socially Responsible Choice in a Duopolistic Market: a Dynamic Model of "Ethical Product" Differentiation," CEIS Research Paper 268, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 29 Mar 2013.
- YATSENKO, Yuri & HRITONENKO, Natali & BRECHET, Thierry, 2014. "Modeling of environmental adaptation versus pollution mitigation," CORE Discussion Papers 2014006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DASH, Sanjeeb & GÜNLÜK, Oktay & WOLSEY, Laurence A., 2014. "The continuous knapsack set," CORE Discussion Papers 2014007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Andrea Mantovani & Ornella Tarola & Cecilia Vergari, 2014. "Hedonic quality, social norms, and environmental campaigns," Working Papers 2014/36, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- A. Mantovani & O. Tarola & C. Vergari, 2014. "On the effect of social norms to reduce pollution," Working Papers wp950, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
Keywordssocial norms; others regarding preferences; vertical product differentiation;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-09-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2013-09-24 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-SOC-2013-09-24 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2013043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .