Self-assessed health of elderly people in Brussels: does the built environment matter?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claire Dujardin & Isabelle Thomas & Henry Tulkens, 2007.
"Quelles frontières pour Bruxelles ? Une mise à jour,"
Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 155-176.
- DUJARDIN, Claire & THOMAS, Isabelle & TULKENS, Henry, 2007. "Quelles frontières pour Bruxelles? Une mise à jour," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1972, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- S Openshaw, 1984. "Ecological Fallacies and the Analysis of Areal Census Data," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 16(1), pages 17-31, January.
- repec:cor:louvrp:-2031 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caulier, Jean-François & Mauleon, Ana & Vannetelbosch, Vincent, 2015.
"Allocation rules for coalitional network games,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 80-88.
- CAULIER, Jean-François & MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2013. "Allocation rules for coalitional network games," CORE Discussion Papers 2013032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean-François Caulier & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2015. "Allocation rules for coalitional network games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01301981, HAL.
- S Openshaw, 1984. "Ecological fallacies and the analysis of areal census data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 16(1), pages 17-31, January.
- Nigar Hashimzade & Jean Hindriks & Gareth D. Myles, 2006. "Solutions Manual to Accompany Intermediate Public Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262582694, January.
- Bowling, Ann & Stafford, Mai, 2007. "How do objective and subjective assessments of neighbourhood influence social and physical functioning in older age? Findings from a British survey of ageing," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 2533-2549, June.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2003. "Cluster-Sample Methods in Applied Econometrics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 133-138, May.
- Freedman, Vicki A. & Grafova, Irina B. & Schoeni, Robert F. & Rogowski, Jeannette, 2008. "Neighborhoods and disability in later life," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2253-2267, June.
- Wight, Richard G. & Cummings, Janet R. & Miller-Martinez, Dana & Karlamangla, Arun S. & Seeman, Teresa E. & Aneshensel, Carol S., 2008. "A multilevel analysis of urban neighborhood socioeconomic disadvantage and health in late life," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 862-872, February.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2009.178640_1 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hafner, Christian M. & Preminger, Arie, 2015.
"A note on the Tobit model in the presence of a duration variable,"
Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 47-50.
- HAFNER, Christian M. & PREMINGER, Arie, 2014. "A note on the Tobit model in the presence of a duration variable," CORE Discussion Papers 2014013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marquet, Oriol & Miralles-Guasch, Carme, 2015. "Neighbourhood vitality and physical activity among the elderly: The role of walkable environments on active ageing in Barcelona, Spain," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 24-30.
More about this item
Keywordsbuilt urban environment; subjective health; elderly; GIS-based measures; logistic regressions; Brussels;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-11-02 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2013-11-02 (Health Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-11-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2013048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .