Influence of built environment and transportation access on body mass index of older adults: Survey results from Erie County, New York
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Su, Fengming & Bell, Michael G.H., 2009. "Transport for older people: Characteristics and solutions," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 46-55.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:9:1478-1483_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.085837_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:9:1583-1589_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:9:1574-1579_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cervero, Robert & Duncan, Michael, 2003. "Walking, Bicycling, and Urban Landscapes: Evidence from the San Francisco Bay Area," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6zr1x95m, University of California Transportation Center.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:9:1500-1508_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.060954_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susan Handy & Kelly Clifton, 2001. "Local shopping as a strategy for reducing automobile travel," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 317-346, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Hsi-Hwa & Cho, Joongkoo & Huang, Guoxiong & Wen, Frank & Choi, Simon & Shih, Margaret & Lightstone, Amy S., 2014. "Neighborhood environment and health behavior in Los Angeles area," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 40-47.
- Hess, Daniel Baldwin & Norton, J. Travis & Park, JiYoung & Street, Debra A., 2016. "Driving decisions of older adults receiving meal delivery: The influence of individual characteristics, the built environment, and neighborhood familiarity," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 73-85.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:174-180 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBody mass index (BMI); Obesity; Older adults; Physical activity; Transportation access;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:20:y:2012:i:c:p:128-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.