Influence of built environment and transportation access on body mass index of older adults: Survey results from Erie County, New York
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Su, Fengming & Bell, Michael G.H., 2009. "Transport for older people: Characteristics and solutions," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 46-55.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:9:1478-1483_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.085837_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:9:1583-1589_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:9:1574-1579_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cervero, Robert & Duncan, Michael, 2003. "Walking, Bicycling, and Urban Landscapes: Evidence from the San Francisco Bay Area," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6zr1x95m, University of California Transportation Center.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:9:1500-1508_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.060954_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susan Handy & Kelly Clifton, 2001. "Local shopping as a strategy for reducing automobile travel," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 317-346, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Hsi-Hwa & Cho, Joongkoo & Huang, Guoxiong & Wen, Frank & Choi, Simon & Shih, Margaret & Lightstone, Amy S., 2014. "Neighborhood environment and health behavior in Los Angeles area," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 40-47.
- Hess, Daniel Baldwin & Norton, J. Travis & Park, JiYoung & Street, Debra A., 2016. "Driving decisions of older adults receiving meal delivery: The influence of individual characteristics, the built environment, and neighborhood familiarity," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 73-85.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:174-180 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBody mass index (BMI); Obesity; Older adults; Physical activity; Transportation access;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:20:y:2012:i:c:p:128-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .