Report NEP-AGE-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kayam, Saime S. & Parkın, Mehmet Koray & Çeliktopuz, Merih, 2013. "Features that influence the exit decision from the private pension system in Turkey," MPRA Paper 50933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Hubener & Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "How Family Status and Social Security Claiming Options Shape Optimal Life Cycle Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 19583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & LEROUX, Marie-Louise & PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, GrÃ©gory, 2013. "Fair retirement under risky lifetime," CORE Discussion Papers 2013049, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Clemens Sialm & Laura Starks & Hanjiang Zhang, 2013. "Defined Contribution Pension Plans: Sticky or Discerning Money?," NBER Working Papers 19569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Meer & Harvey S. Rosen, 2013. "Donative Behavior at the End of Life," Working Papers 1466, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Moreau, Nicolas & Stancanelli, Elena G. F., 2013. "Household Consumption at Retirement: A Regression Discontinuity Study on French Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7709, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- DUJARDIN, Claire & lorant, VINCENT & THOMAS, Isabelle, 2013. "Self-assessed health of elderly people in Brussels: does the built environment matter?," CORE Discussion Papers 2013048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fabio Pammolli, 2013. "Demography, Sustainability, and Growth Notes on the future of the European "Social Market" Economy," Working Papers 01-2013, Competitività Regole Mecati (CERM).
- Angus Deaton & Arthur A. Stone, 2013. "Grandpa and the snapper: the wellbeing of the elderly who live with children," Working Papers 1471, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- John B. Shoven & Sita Slavov, 2013. "The Role of Retiree Health Insurance in the Early Retirement of Public Sector Employees," NBER Working Papers 19563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcelo Medeiros & Pedro H. G. F. de Souza, 2013. "Previdências Dos Trabalhadores Dos Setores Público e Privado e Desigualdade no Brasil," Discussion Papers 1876, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Fiona Carmichael & Claire Hulme & Lorna Porcellato, 2013. "Work histories of Older People - Evidence from Mixed Method Occupational History Calendars," Working Papers 1305, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Robert Clark & Melinda Morrill & David Vanderweide, 2013. "The Effects of Retiree Health Insurance Plan Characteristics on Retirees' Choice and Employers' Costs," NBER Working Papers 19566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.