The Impact of Unilateral Climate Policy with Endogenous Plant Location and Market Size Asymmetry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Francesca Sanna-Randaccio & Roberta Sestini, 2012. "The Impact of Unilateral Climate Policy with Endogenous Plant Location and Market Size Asymmetry," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 580-599, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:14:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10368-016-0358-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Elliott & Ying Zhou, 2013.
"Environmental Regulation Induced Foreign Direct Investment,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 55(1), pages 141-158, May.
- Robert J R Elliott & Ying Zhou, 2013. "Environmental Regulation Induced Foreign Direct Investment," Discussion Papers 13-08, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- nada, BELHADJ & GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & TAROLA, Ornella, 2013. "Social awareness and duopoly competition," CORE Discussion Papers 2013043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Francesca Sanna-Randaccio & Roberta Sestini & Ornella Tarola, 2014. "Unilateral Climate Policy and Foreign Direct Investment with Firm and Country Heterogeneity," Working Papers 2014.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:rss:jnljse:v2i3p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:122:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00712-017-0541-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Mantovani & Ornella Tarola & Cecilia Vergari, 2014. "Hedonic quality, social norms, and environmental campaigns," Working Papers 2014/36, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- repec:kap:enreec:v:67:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-015-9990-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Cole & Robert Elliott & Toshihiro Okubo, 2014. "International environmental outsourcing," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(4), pages 639-664, November.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment; Carbon Leakage; Climate Policy; Relocation; Transport Costs; Welfare;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-10-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-10-02 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2010.107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .