Report NEP-INO-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jing-Yuan, Chiou, 2012. "In the shadow of giants," MPRA Paper 37033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel Duguet, 2012. "The Effect Of The Incremental R&D Tax Credit On The Private Funding Of R&D: An Econometric Evaluation On French Firm Level Data," Working Papers halshs-00674546, HAL.
- Allen, Stuart D. & Layson, Stephen K. & L, Albert N., 2012. "Public Gains from Entrepreneurial Research: Inferences about the Economic Value of Public Support of the Small Business Innovation Research Program," UNCG Economics Working Papers 12-4, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Stuart McDonald & Mohamad Alghamdi & Bernard Pailthorpe, 2011. "The Effect of Connectivity, Proximity and Market Structure on R&D Networks," Discussion Papers Series 454, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Moodysson, Jerker & Zukauskaite, Elena, 2012. "Institutional conditions and innovation systems: on the impact of regional policy on firms in different sectors," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu & Michio Suzuki, 2012. "Does an R&D Tax Credit Affect R&D Expenditure? The Japanese Tax Credit Reform in 2003," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-220, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Chaminade, Cristina, 2012. "Exploring the role of regional innovation systems and institutions in global innovation networks," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Donatella Baiardi, 2012. "Innovation and the environmental Kuznets curve: the case of CO, NMVOCs and SOx in the Italian regions," Quaderni di Dipartimento 156, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Audretsch, David B. & Leyden, Dennis P. & Link, Albert N., 2012. "Regional Appropriation of University-Based Knowledge and Technology for Economic Development," UNCG Economics Working Papers 12-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:62658 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- OA Carboni, 2012. "A Spatial Analysis of R&D: the Role of Industry Proximity," Working Paper CRENoS 201204, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Rekers, Josephine V., 2012. "Considering adoption: Towards a consumption-oriented approach to innovation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Stuart McDonald & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2012. "Research Joint Ventures and Optimal Emissions Taxation," Discussion Papers Series 455, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Plechero, Monica, 2012. "Do regions make a difference? Exploring the role of different regional innovation systems in global innovation networks in the ICT industry," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Priit Vahter & James Love & Stephen Roper, 2012. "Openness and innovation performance: are small firms different?," The Centre for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises Research Paper Series 113, Centre for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, Warwick Business School, University of Warwick.
- Giorgio Matteucci & Pierfrancesco Reverberi, 2011. "Parallel trade and its impact on incentives to invest in product quality," DIS Technical Reports 2011-05, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/20696 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stergios Athanassoglou & Valentina Bosetti & Gauthier de Maere d'Aertrycke, 2012. "Ambiguous Aggregation of Expert Opinions: The Case of Optimal R&D Investment," Working Papers 2012.04, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jacques Kibambe Ngoie & Arnold Zellner, 2012. "Modeling and Policy Analysis for the U.S. Science Sector," Working Papers 201207, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/13490 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2012. "Stock Options and Productivity: An empirical analysis of Japanese firms," Discussion papers 12011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Barbera, David & Consoli, Davide, 2011. "Whatever works: uncertainty and technological hybrids in medical innovation," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201112, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 16 Feb 2011.
- Kawakami, Momoko, 2012. "Innovating global value chains : creation of the netbook market by Taiwanese firms," IDE Discussion Papers 325, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Brandt, Tasso & Schubert, Torben, 2012. "Is the University Model an Organizational Necessity? Scale and Agglomeration Effects in Science," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/1, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Vincent Mangematin & Khalid Errabi, 2012. "The Determinants Of The Science-Based Cluster Growth: The Case Of Nanotechnologies," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00526701, HAL.