Openness and innovation performance: are small firms different?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:48:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-016-9795-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heuschneider, Sara & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2016. "External search for exploration of future discontinuities and trends: Implications from the literature using co-citation and content analysis," Working Papers 92, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
More about this item
KeywordsOpen innovation; SMEs; boundary-spanning linkages; learning effects; Ireland;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-03-08 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-03-08 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2012-03-08 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-03-08 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2012-03-08 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2012-03-08 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sme:wpaper:113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Gibson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wbswauk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .