Report NEP-SBM-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Audretsch, David B. & Leyden, Dennis P. & Link, Albert N., 2012. "Regional Appropriation of University-Based Knowledge and Technology for Economic Development," Working Papers 12-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Priit Vahter & James Love & Stephen Roper, 2012. "Openness and innovation performance: are small firms different?," The Centre for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises Research Paper Series 113, Centre for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, Warwick Business School, University of Warwick.
- Moodysson, Jerker & Zukauskaite, Elena, 2012. "Institutional conditions and innovation systems: on the impact of regional policy on firms in different sectors," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Allen, Stuart D. & Layson, Stephen K. & L, Albert N., 2012. "Public Gains from Entrepreneurial Research: Inferences about the Economic Value of Public Support of the Small Business Innovation Research Program," Working Papers 12-4, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2012. "Stock Options and Productivity: An empirical analysis of Japanese firms," Discussion papers 12011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/13490 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Aiello & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2012. "Explaining Tfp At Firm Level In Italy. Does Location Matter?," Working Papers 201202, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Hernán Enríquez & Juan Tomás Sayago, 2011. "Testing for spatial location patterns of Bogotá´s small and medium size manufacturing firms (2006-2008)," DOCUMENTOS DE INVESTIGACIÓN-ECONOMÍA 009333, UNIVERSIDAD CENTRAL.
- Ljungquist, Urban & Ghannad, Navid, 2012. "Obstacles and Facilitators of Developments in Entrepreneur-driven Firms," CITR Working Paper Series 2012/01, Center for Innovation and Technology Research, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Stuart McDonald & Mohamad Alghamdi & Bernard Pailthorpe, 2011. "The Effect of Connectivity, Proximity and Market Structure on R&D Networks," Discussion Papers Series 454, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- OA Carboni, 2012. "A Spatial Analysis of R&D: the Role of Industry Proximity," Working Paper CRENoS 201204, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Chaminade, Cristina, 2012. "Exploring the role of regional innovation systems and institutions in global innovation networks," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Plechero, Monica, 2012. "Do regions make a difference? Exploring the role of different regional innovation systems in global innovation networks in the ICT industry," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Daniela Baglieri & Maria Cristina Cinici & Vincent Mangematin, 2012. "Rejuvenating Nanoclusters With 'Sleeping Anchors': Pre-Adaptation And Life Cycle," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00536195, HAL.
- Vincent Mangematin & Khalid Errabi, 2012. "The Determinants Of The Science-Based Cluster Growth: The Case Of Nanotechnologies," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00526701, HAL.