Institutional conditions and innovation systems: on the impact of regional policy on firms in different sectors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jerker Moodysson & Elena Zukauskaite, 2014. "Institutional Conditions and Innovation Systems: On the Impact of Regional Policy on Firms in Different Sectors," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(1), pages 127-138, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edquist, Charles & Chaminade, Cristina, 2009. "Industrial policy from a systems-of-innovation perspective," EIB Papers 5/2006, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Lundvall, Bengt-Ake & Johnson, Bjorn & Andersen, Esben Sloth & Dalum, Bent, 2002. "National systems of production, innovation and competence building," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 213-231, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Liang-Chih, 2015. "Building extra-regional networks for regional innovation systems: Taiwan's machine tool industry in China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 107-117.
- Dzemydaitė Giedrė & Galinienė Birutė & Dzemyda Ignas, 2016. "The Efficiency of Regional Innovation Systems in New Member States of the European Union: A Nonparametric DEA Approach," Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 28(1), pages 83-89, April.
- Moodysson , Jerker & Sack , Lionel, 2013. "Authenticity renewal – institutions, innovation systems, and Cognac evolution (when the rules of the game don’t change)," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/36, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Sotarauta, Markku, 2015. "The Challenge of Combinatorial Knowledge Dynamics to Study of Institutions, Towards an Actor-centric Bottom-up View of Institutions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Moodysson , Jerker & Sack , Lionel, 2013. "Innovation under the protected label of origin: heritage, influence and expanding horizons in Cognac," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/40, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Moodysson , Jerker & Trippl, Michaela & Zukauskaite, Elena, 2015. "Policy Learning and Smart Specialization Balancing Policy Change and Policy Stability for New Regional Industrial Path Development," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/39, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Bianca Cavicchi & Sergio Palmieri & Marco Odaldi, 2017. "The Influence of Local Governance: Effects on the Sustainability of Bioenergy Innovation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-22, March.
More about this item
Keywordsregional innovation systems; knowledge; institutions; innovation; policy;
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-03-08 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2012-03-08 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2012-03-08 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-03-08 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2012-03-08 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2012-03-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2011_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .