Institutional Conditions and Innovation Systems: On the Impact of Regional Policy on Firms in Different Sectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Moodysson, Jerker & Zukauskaite, Elena, 2012. "Institutional conditions and innovation systems: on the impact of regional policy on firms in different sectors," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gertler, Meric S., 2004. "Manufacturing Culture: The Institutional Geography of Industrial Practice," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198233824.
- Magnus Lagnevik, 2003. "The Dynamics of Innovation Clusters," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3067, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Liang-Chih, 2015. "Building extra-regional networks for regional innovation systems: Taiwan's machine tool industry in China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 107-117.
- Sotarauta, Markku, 2015. "The Challenge of Combinatorial Knowledge Dynamics to Study of Institutions, Towards an Actor-centric Bottom-up View of Institutions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Moodysson , Jerker & Sack , Lionel, 2013. "Innovation under the protected label of origin: heritage, influence and expanding horizons in Cognac," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/40, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Moodysson , Jerker & Trippl, Michaela & Zukauskaite, Elena, 2015. "Policy Learning and Smart Specialization Balancing Policy Change and Policy Stability for New Regional Industrial Path Development," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/39, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Dzemydaitė Giedrė & Galinienė Birutė & Dzemyda Ignas, 2016. "The Efficiency of Regional Innovation Systems in New Member States of the European Union: A Nonparametric DEA Approach," Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 28(1), pages 83-89, April.
- Bianca Cavicchi & Sergio Palmieri & Marco Odaldi, 2017. "The Influence of Local Governance: Effects on the Sustainability of Bioenergy Innovation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-22, March.
- Moodysson , Jerker & Sack , Lionel, 2013. "Authenticity renewal – institutions, innovation systems, and Cognac evolution (when the rules of the game don’t change)," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/36, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:48:y:2014:i:1:p:127-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.