On Potentialized Partial Finite Difference Equations: Analyzing The Complexity Of Knowledge-Based Spatial Economic Developments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paelinck, J., 1978. "Spatial econometrics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 59-63.
- Jean Paelinck, 2000. "Controlling Complexity in Spatial Modelling," CESifo Working Paper Series 362, CESifo Group Munich.
- Johan F. Kaashoek & Jean H. P. Paelinck, 2001. "Potentialised partial differential equations in spatial economics: Some further results on the potentialising function," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(3), pages 463-482.
- Riccardo Leoncini & Sandro Montresor, 2003. "Technological Systems and Intersectoral Innovation Flows," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2402.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paelinck, Jean H. P., 2011. "On Some Analytical Statistics for Geographic Patterns: From Non-linearity to Linearity," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 11-18.
More about this item
KeywordsCOMPLEXITY; SPATIAL ECONOMETRICS; POTENTIAL; FINITE DIFFERENCES;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:29:y:2009:p:237-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.