Types of competitiveness of Hungarian regions: agglomeration economies and endogenous regional development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben Gardiner & Ron Martin & Tyler Peter, 2004. "Competitiveness, Productivity and Economic Growth across the European Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p333, European Regional Science Association.
- Balazs Lengyel & Loet Leydesdorff, 2011. "Regional Innovation Systems in Hungary: The Failing Synergy at the National Level," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(5), pages 677-693.
- Michael Porter, 2003. "The Economic Performance of Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 549-578.
- Roberta Capello, 2007. "A forecasting territorial model of regional growth: the MASST model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(4), pages 753-787, December.
- Balázs Lengyel & Vladislav Cadil, 2009. "Innovation Policy Challenges in Transition Countries: Foreign Business R&D in the Czech Republic and Hungary," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 16(1), pages 174-188, May.
- Karen Polenske, 2004. "Competition, Collaboration and Cooperation: An Uneasy Triangle in Networks of Firms and Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1029-1043.
- Camagni, Roberto, 2002. "On the concept of territorial competitiveness: sound or misleading?," ERSA conference papers ersa02p518, European Regional Science Association.
- Michael Kitson & Ron Martin & Peter Tyler, 2004. "Regional Competitiveness: An Elusive yet Key Concept?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 991-999.
- Attila Varga, 2006. "The Spatial Dimension of Innovation and Growth: Empirical Research Methodology and Policy Analysis," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 1171-1186, July.
- Leslie Budd & Amer Hirmis, 2004. "Conceptual Framework for Regional Competitiveness," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1015-1028.
- Zoltan Acs & Laszlo Szerb, 2007. "Entrepreneurship, Economic Growth and Public Policy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 109-122, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2011-11-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2011-11-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2011-11-14 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-11-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.