Innovation Policy Challenges in Transition Countries: Foreign Business R&D in the Czech Republic and Hungary
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Archibugi, Daniele & Michie, Jonathan, 1995. "The Globalisation of Technology: A New Taxonomy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 121-140, February.
- Enyedi, György, 1995. "The transition of post-socialist cities," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 171-182, April.
- Dominique Foray, 2006. "The Economics of Knowledge," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262562235, January.
- Lundvall, Bengt-Ake & Johnson, Bjorn & Andersen, Esben Sloth & Dalum, Bent, 2002. "National systems of production, innovation and competence building," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 213-231, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Imre Lengyel, 2011. "Types of competitiveness of Hungarian regions: agglomeration economies and endogenous regional development," ERSA conference papers ersa11p674, European Regional Science Association.
- Balázs Lengyel & Tamás Sebestyén & Loet Leydesdorff, 2015. "Challenges for regional innovation policies in Central and Eastern Europe: Spatial concentration and foreign control of US patenting," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 1-14.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:02:n:s136391961750013x is not listed on IDEAS
- Lengyel, Balázs & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2015. "The Effects of FDI on Innovation Systems in Hungarian Regions: Where is the Synergy Generated?," MPRA Paper 73945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Imre Lengyel & János Rechnitzer, 2013. "Drivers of Regional Competitiveness in the Central European Countries," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), pages 421-435.
- Lengyel, Balázs & Iwasaki, Ichiro & Szanyi, Miklós, 2010. "Industry Cluster and Regional Economic Growth : Evidence from Hungary," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 51(2), pages 93-112, December.
- Eric Rugraff, 2014. "Foreign direct R&D investment in Central Europe: where do we stand?," Working Papers of BETA 2014-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Miklos Szanyi & Ichiro Iwasaki & Balazs Lengyel, 2011. "Industrial concentration, regional employment and productivity growth - evidence from the late transition period of Hungary," IWE Working Papers 195, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Balázs Lengyel, 2010. "Regional clustering tendencies of the Hungarian automotive and ICT industries in the first half of the 2000’s," EIIW Discussion paper disbei184, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D; Innovation policy; Foreign-owned companies; Transition economies; University-industry relation; O32; O38; R11; R58;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:16:y:2009:i:1:p:174-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.