Industry Cluster and Regional Economic Growth : Evidence from Hungary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Holger Görg & David Greenaway, 2004.
"Much Ado about Nothing? Do Domestic Firms Really Benefit from Foreign Direct Investment?,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 19(2), pages 171-197.
- Görg, Holger & Greenaway, David, 2003. "Much Ado About Nothing? Do Domestic Firms Really Benefit from Foreign Direct Investment?," IZA Discussion Papers 944, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Koen Frenken & Frank Van Oort & Thijs Verburg, 2007. "Related Variety, Unrelated Variety and Regional Economic Growth," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(5), pages 685-697.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Csizmadia, Péter & Illéssy, Miklós & Makó, Csaba & Miklós Szanyi, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment, Information Spillover, and Export Decision : The Concentric-Circle Model with Application to Hungarian Firm-Level Data," Discussion Paper Series a527, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Balazs Lengyel & Loet Leydesdorff, 2011. "Regional Innovation Systems in Hungary: The Failing Synergy at the National Level," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(5), pages 677-693.
- Henderson, Vernon & Kuncoro, Ari & Turner, Matt, 1995. "Industrial Development in Cities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 1067-1090, October.
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1991. "Long-Run Policy Analysis and Long-Run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 500-521, June.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1992.
"Growth in Cities,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(6), pages 1126-1152, December.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1991. "Growth in Cities," NBER Working Papers 3787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Kallal, Hedi D. & Scheinkman, Jose A. & Shleifer, Andrei, 1992. "Growth in Cities," Scholarly Articles 3451309, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Péter Csizmadia & Miklós Illéssy & Csaba Makó & Miklós Szanyi, 2012.
"The Nested Variable Model of FDI Spillover Effects: Estimation Using Hungarian Panel Data,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 673-709, October.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Csizmadia, Péter & Illéssy, Miklós & Makó, Csaba & Szanyi, Miklós, 2011. "The Nested Variable Model of FDI Spillover Effects Estimation Using Hungarian Panel Data," Discussion Paper Series 521, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Balázs Lengyel, 2010. "Regional clustering tendencies of the Hungarian automotive and ICT industries in the first half of the 2000’s," EIIW Discussion paper disbei184, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Balázs Lengyel & Vladislav Cadil, 2009. "Innovation Policy Challenges in Transition Countries: Foreign Business R&D in the Czech Republic and Hungary," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 16(1), pages 174-188, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Correa, Paulo & Andres, Luis & Borja-Vega, Christian, 2013. "The impact of government support on firm R&D investments : a meta-analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6532, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustry Cluster; Regional Growth; Knowledge Externalities; Hungary;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitjec:v:51:y:2010:i:2:p:93-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .