The Spatial Dimension of Innovation and Growth: Empirical Research Methodology and Policy Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberta Capello & Camilla Lenzi, 2016. "Innovation modes and entrepreneurial behavioral characteristics in regional growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 875-893, December.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:43:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9482-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Capasso & E. Cefis & K. Frenken, 2009.
"Do some firms persistently outperform?,"
09-, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Marco Capasso & Elena Cefis & Koen Frenken, 2009. "Do Some Firms Persistently Outperform ?," LEM Papers Series 2009/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- M. Capasso & E. Cefis & K. Frenken, 2009. "Do some Firms Persistently Outperform?," Working Papers 09-28, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Attila Varga, 2014. "Challenges in modeling the impacts of modern development policies: The case of the GMR-approach," EcoMod2014 7151, EcoMod.
- repec:spr:scient:v:94:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0753-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Eduardo Chica & Carlos Marmolejo, 2016. "Knowledge economy and metropolitan growth: Barcelona and Helsinki metropolitan areas as case studies," International Journal of Knowledge-Based Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 22-42.
- Attila Varga & Mete Basar Baypinar, 2016.
"Economic impact assessment of alternative European Neighborhood Policy (ENP) options with the application of the GMR-Turkey model,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 153-176, January.
- Attila Varga & Mete Baypinar, 2016. "Economic impact assessment of alternative European Neighborhood Policy (ENP) options with the application of the GMR-Turkey model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 153-176, January.
- Zoltan Acs & Mark Sanders, 2011. "A Theory of Entrepreneurial Rents in Endogenous Growth: Implications for Regional Innovation Policies," Chapters,in: Endogenous Regional Development, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roberta Capello & Camilla Lenzi, 2014. "Spatial Heterogeneity In Knowledge, Innovation, And Economic Growth Nexus: Conceptual Reflections And Empirical Evidence," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 186-214, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurpls:v:14:y:2006:i:9:p:1171-1186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEPS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.