Economic impact assessment of alternative European Neighborhood Policy (ENP) options with the application of the GMR-Turkey model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Attila Varga & Mete Basar Baypinar, 2016. "Economic impact assessment of alternative European Neighborhood Policy (ENP) options with the application of the GMR-Turkey model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 153-176, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andries Brandsma & D'Artis Kancs, 2015.
"RHOMOLO: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Modelling Approach to the Evaluation of the European Union's R&D Policies,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 1340-1359, August.
- d'Artis Kancs, 2010. "RHOMOLO: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Modelling Approach to the Evaluation of the EU's Regional Policies," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_28, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Andries Brandsma & D'Artis Kancs, 2015. "RHOMOLO: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Modelling Approach to the Evaluation of the EU’s R&D Policies," JRC Working Papers JRC95421, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ben Gardiner & Andries Brandsma & Olga Ivanova & d'Artis Kancs, 2011. "RHOMOLO: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Modelling Approach to the Evaluation of the EU's Regional Policies," ERSA conference papers ersa11p672, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberta Capello, 2007. "A forecasting territorial model of regional growth: the MASST model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(4), pages 753-787, December.
- Anselin, Luc & Varga, Attila & Acs, Zoltan, 1997. "Local Geographic Spillovers between University Research and High Technology Innovations," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 422-448, November.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Ageliki Anagnostou & Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos, 2016. "Integrating the Neighbors: A Dynamic Panel Analysis of the EU-ENP Countries’ Trade Relations," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 58(1), pages 17-42, March.
- Attila Varga, 2000. "Local Academic Knowledge Transfers and the Concentration of Economic Activity," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 289-309.
- Nadezhda Lebedeva & Peter Schmidt, 2013. "Values and Attitudes towards Innovation among Canadian, Chinese and Russian Students," HSE Working papers WP BRP 04/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Attila Varga, 2007. "GMR-Hungary: A Complex Macro-Regional Model for the Analysis of Development Policy Impacts on the Hungarian Economy," Working Papers 2007/4, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Oct 2007.
- Ratto, Marco & Roeger, Werner & Veld, Jan in 't, 2009. "QUEST III: An estimated open-economy DSGE model of the euro area with fiscal and monetary policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 222-233, January.
- Thomas Scherngell & Michael J. Barber, 2009. "Spatial interaction modelling of cross-region R&D collaborations: empirical evidence from the 5th EU framework programme," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(3), pages 531-546, August.
- Attila Varga, 2006. "The Spatial Dimension of Innovation and Growth: Empirical Research Methodology and Policy Analysis," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 1171-1186, July.
- Attila Varga & Dimitrios Pontikakis & George Chorafakis, 2014. "Metropolitan Edison and cosmopolitan Pasteur? Agglomeration and interregional research network effects on European R&D productivity," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 229-263.
- Erkan Erdil & M. Teoman Pamukçu & Dilek Çetin, 2013. "Institutional Environment, Economic Performance and Innovation in Turkey," STPS Working Papers 1303, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2013.
- Iris Wanzenböck & Thomas Scherngell & Thomas Brenner, 2014. "Embeddedness of regions in European knowledge networks: a comparative analysis of inter-regional R&D collaborations, co-patents and co-publications," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 337-368, September.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2013.
"Research Networks and Inventors' Mobility as Drivers of Innovation: Evidence from Europe,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(10), pages 1668-1685, November.
- Ernest Miguelez & Rosina Moreno, 2010. "Research Networks and Inventors’ Mobility as Drivers of Innovation: Evidence from Europe," IREA Working Papers 201001, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2010.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:60:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0785-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:anresc:v:60:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0826-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsO31; H41; O40;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:56:y:2016:i:1:p:153-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.