Institutional Environment, Economic Performance and Innovation in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Lerner, Josh, 2010.
"The Financing of R&D and Innovation,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation,
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Josh Lerner, 2009. "The Financing of R&D and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 15325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Lerner, Josh, 2010. "The Financing of R&D and Innovation," MERIT Working Papers 012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Metcalfe, J S, 1994. "Evolutionary Economics and Technology Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(425), pages 931-944, July.
- Metcalfe, J S, 1995. "Technology Systems and Technology Policy in an Evolutionary Framework," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 25-46, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Attila Varga & Mete Basar Baypinar, 2016.
"Economic impact assessment of alternative European Neighborhood Policy (ENP) options with the application of the GMR-Turkey model,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 153-176, January.
- Attila Varga & Mete Baypinar, 2016. "Economic impact assessment of alternative European Neighborhood Policy (ENP) options with the application of the GMR-Turkey model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 153-176, January.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional Environment; Science; Technology; Innovation; Economic Performance; CDM Model; Turkey;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-08-20 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CSE-2014-08-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2014-08-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INO-2014-08-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2014-08-20 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:met:stpswp:1303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Semih Akcomak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ermettr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.