Report NEP-CWA-2014-08-20This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erten, Irem & Okay, Nesrin, 2012. "Re-examining Turkey's trade deficit with structural breaks: Evidence from 1989-2011," MPRA Paper 56191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erkan Erdil & M. Teoman Pamukçu & Dilek Çetin, 2013. "Institutional Environment, Economic Performance and Innovation in Turkey," STPS Working Papers 1303, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2013.
- Aytekin Guven & Basak Dalgic & Aysit Tansel, 2014. "Can Income Mobility Reduce Income Inequality? Evidence From Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1415, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Özdemir, Durmuş & Rosch, Angi, 2005. "Population with immigration: Turkey and the EU. Does a young population remedy to the aged?," MPRA Paper 55848, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2014.
- Oecd, 2012. "Turkey Assessment Report 2012," SIGMA Country Assessment Reports 2012/1, OECD Publishing.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2011. "Armenia Water Supply and Sanitation: Challenges, Achievements, and Future Directions," ADB Reports BKK114083, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 07 May 2013.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Republic of Azerbaijan; Staff Report for the 2014 Article IV Consultation," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/159, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Kyrgyz Republic; Kyrgyz Republic—Sixth Review Under the Three-Year Arrangement Under the Extended Credit Facility," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/200, International Monetary Fund.
- Kyle, Steven C., 2014. "Mineral Revenues and Countercyclical Macroeconomic Policy in Kazakhstan," Working Papers 180170, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.