Report NEP-KNM-2014-08-20This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koski, Heli & Svento, Rauli, 2014. "Knowledge Complementarity of a Firm’s Internal and External R&D Capabilities," ETLA Working Papers 25, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- James Love & Stephen Roper & Priit Vahter, 2013. "Paradigm Shift or Business as Usual? Dynamic Complementarities in Innovation Strategies," Research Papers 0006, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Kruse, Juergen & Wetzel, Heike, 2014. "Energy prices, technological knowledge and green energy innovation: A dynamic panel analysis of patent counts," EWI Working Papers 2014-12, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Haskel, J & Corrado, C & Jona-Lasinio, C, 2014. "Knowledge spillovers, ICT and productivity growth," Working Papers 14624, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Erkan Erdil & M. Teoman Pamukçu & Dilek Çetin, 2013. "Institutional Environment, Economic Performance and Innovation in Turkey," STPS Working Papers 1303, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2013.
- Michel Pendaries & Hector Castaneda, 2013. "Comment piloter la performance du transfert de connaissances dans le processus d'innovation des entreprises technologiques," Post-Print hal-01002923, HAL.
- Marie-José Avenier & Aura Parmentier-Cajaiba, 2012. "The Dialogical Model: Developing Academic Knowledge for and from Practice," GREDEG Working Papers 2012-17, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France, revised Jul 2013.