The Dialogical Model: Developing Academic Knowledge for and from Practice
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marie-José Avenier & Aura Parmentier Cajaiba, 2012. "The Dialogical Model: Developing Academic Knowledge for and from Practice," Post-Print halshs-00726443, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gérard Desmaison, 2017. "DES IDÉES A L'ACTIONNABILITE EN SCIENCES DE GESTION : MAI68 vs MASE," Post-Print halshs-02073934, HAL.
- Nadia Dodeler & Marie-Noêlle Albert, 2017. "Développer des communautés de personnes pour manager la diversité en entreprise," Post-Print hal-01865910, HAL.
- Amara, Nabil & Olmos-Peñuela, Julia & Fernández-de-Lucio, Ignacio, 2019. "Overcoming the “lost before translation” problem: An exploratory study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 22-36.
- Gérard Desmaison, 2018. "MAI 68 vs MASE Des idées à l’actionnabilité en sciences de gestion," Post-Print halshs-02073919, HAL.
- Marie-José Avenier & Catherine Thomas, 2015.
"Finding one's way around various methodological guidelines for doing rigorous case studies: A comparison of four epistemological frameworks
[Se frayer un chemin parmi les différentes recommandation," Post-Print halshs-01491454, HAL.
- Aura Parmentier Cajaiba & Giovany Cajaiba Santana, 2014.
"Routines and Networks: Strengthening a Missed Link,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2014-41, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Aura Parmentier Cajaiba & Giovany Cajaiba Santana, 2015. "Routines and networks: strengthening a missed link," Post-Print hal-01108720, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsengaged scholarship; relevance; practice; research question design; pragmatic constructivism;
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2014-08-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2014-08-20 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2012-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.