Routines and Networks: Strengthening a Missed Link
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aura Parmentier Cajaiba & Giovany Cajaiba Santana, 2015. "Routines and networks: strengthening a missed link," Post-Print hal-01108720, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus C. Becker, 2004. "Organizational routines: a review of the literature," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 643-678, August.
- Wendt, Alexander E., 1987. "The agent-structure problem in international relations theory," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 335-370, July.
- Marie-José Avenier & Aura Parmentier Cajaiba, 2012.
"The Dialogical Model: Developing Academic Knowledge for and from Practice,"
- Marie-José Avenier & Aura Parmentier-Cajaiba, 2012. "The Dialogical Model: Developing Academic Knowledge for and from Practice," GREDEG Working Papers 2012-17, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France, revised Jul 2013.
- Schmid, Stefan & Schurig, Andreas, 2003. "The development of critical capabilities in foreign subsidiaries: disentangling the role of the subsidiary's business network," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 755-782, December.
- Felin, Teppo & Foss, Nicolai J., 2011. "The endogenous origins of experience, routines, and organizational capabilities: the poverty of stimulus," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 231-256, June.
More about this item
Keywordsroutine formation; social capital; network;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Modern Monetary Theory;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2016-02-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HME-2016-02-23 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-SOC-2016-02-23 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2014-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.