The agent-structure problem in international relations theory
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanja E. Aalberts, 2005. "Sovereignty Reloaded? A Constructivist Perspective on European Research," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0010, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Florent Frasson-Quenoz & Aldo Olano Alor & Erli Margarita Marín-Aranguren & Francisco Daniel Trejos-Mateus & Martha Isabel Gómez Lee & Gisela da Silva Guevara & Martha Ardila & Javier Garay & Pío Garc, 2018. "Teorías sobre las relaciones internacionales. Perspectivas y lecturas desde América latina," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Finanzas, Gobierno y Relaciones Internacionales, number 128, december.
- Lukas Hermwille, 2018. "Making initiatives resonate: how can non-state initiatives advance national contributions under the UNFCCC?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 447-466, June.
- Bezjian, James & Stoyanova, Veselina & McKiernan, Peter & MacKay, R. Bradley, 2020. "Synthesizing scenario planning and industry recipes through an analysis of the Hollywood film industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 150(C).
- Tichý, Lukáš & Dubský, Zbyněk, 2020. "Russian energy discourse on the V4 countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C).
- Kissling, Claudia, 2006. "The legal status of NGOs in international governance and its relevance for the legitimacy of international organizations," TranState Working Papers 38, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Brown Dana L & Vetterlein Antje & Roemer-Mahler Anne, 2010. "Theorizing Transnational Corporations as Social Actors: An Analysis of Corporate Motivations," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-39, April.
- Dutta, Dev K. & Malhotra, Shavin & Zhu, PengCheng, 2016. "Internationalization process, impact of slack resources, and role of the CEO: The duality of structure and agency in evolution of cross-border acquisition decisions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 212-225.
- Aura Parmentier Cajaiba & Giovany Cajaiba Santana, 2014.
"Routines and Networks: Strengthening a Missed Link,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2014-41, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Aura Parmentier Cajaiba & Giovany Cajaiba Santana, 2015. "Routines and networks: strengthening a missed link," Post-Print hal-01108720, HAL.
- Jan Poruba, 2014.
"New Institutionalism in Europeanization Research: Positivist or Scientific Realist Metatheory Synthesis?
[Nový institucionalismus ve výzkumu europeizace: pozitivistická nebo vědecko-realistická met," Současná Evropa, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(2), pages 3-15.
- Boryslav Brekhov, 2016. "Demokratischer Wirtschaftsfrieden," Potsdam Economic Papers 05, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Oran Young, 2001. "The Behavioral Effects of Environmental Regimes: Collective-Action vs. Social-Practice Models," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 9-29, January.
- Roxana Bobulescu, 2011. "Critical Realism versus Social Constructivism in International Relations," The Journal of Philosophical Economics, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 4(2), pages 37-64, May.
- Remi Maier-Rigaud, 2008. "International Organizations as Corporate Actors: Agency and Emergence in Theories of International Relations," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_07, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Cajaiba-Santana, Giovany, 2014. "Social innovation: Moving the field forward. A conceptual framework," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 42-51.
- Kilfoyle, Eksa & Richardson, Alan J., 2011. "Agency and structure in budgeting: Thesis, antithesis and synthesis," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 183-199.
- Gergana Noutcheva, 2016. "Societal Empowerment and Europeanization: Revisiting the EU's Impact on Democratization," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 691-708, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:41:y:1987:i:03:p:335-370_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ino .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.