Report NEP-SOC-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoci, Angelo & Delfino, Alexia & Paglieri, Fabio & Sabatini, Fabio, 2016. "The ecology of social interactions in online and offline environments," MPRA Paper 69090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fathi Fakhfakh & Annick Vignes & Jihan Ghrairi, 2015. "Youth ! ... How did you find your job ?," Working Papers hal-01253907, HAL.
- Choy, James, 2016. "Religion and the Family: The Case of the Amish," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1114, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Artavia-Mora, L.D., 2016. "Intuitive cooperation in The Hague : A natural field experiment," ISS Working Papers - General Series 614, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Simplice Asongu & Rangan Gupta, 2015. "Trust and Quality of Growth: A Note," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 15/026, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Aura Parmentier Cajaiba & Giovany Cajaiba Santana, 2014. "Routines and Networks: Strengthening a Missed Link," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-41, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Dai, Zhixin & Galeotti, Fabio & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2016. "Cheating in the Lab Predicts Fraud in the Field: An Experiment in Public Transportations," IZA Discussion Papers 9702, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robalino, Juan David, 2016. "Smoking Peer Effects among Adolescents: Are Popular Teens More Influential?," IZA Discussion Papers 9714, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Strømland, Eirik & Tjøtta, Sigve & Torsvik, Gaute, 2016. "Reciprocity evolving: partner choice and communication in a repeated prisoner’s dilemma," Working Papers in Economics 01/16, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2014. "Online networks and subjective well-being," Econometica Working Papers wp54, Econometica.
- Andrej Angelovski & Daniela Di Cagno & Werner Güth & Francesca Marazzi & Luca Panaccione, 2015. "Behavioral Spillovers in Local Public Goods Provision: an Experimental Study," Working Papers CESARE 9/2015, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.