Report NEP-HME-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Bruni, 2016. "The concepts of stock and flow. A revisit of Georgescu-Roegen definitions," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0129, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Lambert, Thomas, 2016. "Monopoly Capital and Capitalist Inequality: Marx after Piketty," MPRA Paper 69615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julián VILLAMIL S & Gustavo HERNÁNDEZ, 2015. "Encadenamientos, Clústeres y Flujos de Trabajo en Economía Colombiana," Archivos de Economía 012649, Departamento Nacional de Planeación.
- Shaikh, Salman Ahmed, 2015. "A Comparative Study of Views and Role of Labor in Marxian, Mainstream and Islamic Economics," MPRA Paper 68750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corvellec, Hervé, 2015. "Sustainability objects as performative definitions of sustainability: The case of food waste-based biogas and biofertilizers," GRI-rapport 2015:1, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Assen Slim, 2015. "Renouveau de la décroissance : qu’apportent les auteurs français ?," Post-Print hal-01269864, HAL.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2011. "HISBAH DAN MEKANISME PASAR: Studi Moralitas Pelaku Pasar Perspektif Ekonomi Islam [HISBAH AND MARKET MECHANISM: The Morality Study of Market Participants in Islamic Economic Perspective]," MPRA Paper 69526, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2015.
- Aura Parmentier Cajaiba & Giovany Cajaiba Santana, 2014. "Routines and Networks: Strengthening a Missed Link," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-41, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Michael Clemens, 2015. "The Meaning of Failed Replications: A Review and Proposal - Working Paper 399," Working Papers 399, Center for Global Development.
- Snower, Dennis J. & Bosworth, Steven J., 2016. "Identity-driven Cooperation versus Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 9705, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Makovi, Michael, 2016. "New Wine in Old Flasks: the Just Price and Price-Controls in Jewish Law," MPRA Paper 69119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2015. "Эволюция Институтов Конкуренции, Власти И Сотрудничества [Institutions of competition, power and collaboration]," MPRA Paper 64375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marcelo C. Pereira & Andrea Roventini & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2016. "When more Flexibility Yields more Fragility: the Microfoundations of Keynesian Aggregate Unemployment," LEM Papers Series 2016/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sarracino, Francesco & Gosset, Andrea, 2015. "The non-economic outcomes of social entrepreneurship in Luxembourg," MPRA Paper 69347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Sanchez-Martinez & Philip Davis, 2014. "A review of the economic theories of poverty," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 435, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Shaikh, Salman Ahmed, 2015. "Islamic Approach to Environmental Sustainability: Review of Worldview, Philosophy & Teachings," MPRA Paper 68747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evans, Trevor, 2015. "The crisis of finance-led capitalism in the United States of America," IPE Working Papers 51/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).