Эволюция Институтов Конкуренции, Власти И Сотрудничества
[Institutions of competition, power and collaboration]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscollaboration; competition; collectivism; individualism; bankruptcy laws; institutional evolution; antitrust laws;
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2016-02-23 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-COM-2016-02-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EVO-2016-02-23 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HME-2016-02-23 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:64375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .